cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to PC to the Citi Forward, the same way you can still PC to the Dividend?

tag
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Is it possible to PC to the Citi Forward, the same way you can still PC to the Dividend?

I know that the Forward is no longer open to new apps from Citi, but I was wondering does anyone know if it is hypothetically still possible to PC an existing card a person has with Citi to the Forward (the same way that it is possible to PC cards to the Dividend, which is also closed to new apps)?  Thought it couldn't hurt to ask, since the Forward and the Dividend are both currently legacy/discontinued card products from Citi?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Is it possible to PC to the Citi Forward, the same way you can still PC to the Dividend?

@galahad15 wrote:

I know that the Forward is no longer open to new apps from Citi, but I was wondering does anyone know if it is hypothetically still possible to PC an existing card a person has with Citi to the Forward (the same way that it is possible to PC cards to the Dividend, which is also closed to new apps)?  Thought it couldn't hurt to ask, since the Forward and the Dividend are both currently legacy/discontinued card products from Citi?

Probably not, but why would you want to?   Dividend, in theory anyway, could still have some value.  The Forward post-nerf reward structure doesn't seem to have any!

Message 2 of 5
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Re: Is it possible to PC to the Citi Forward, the same way you can still PC to the Dividend?

@longtimelurker wrote:

@galahad15 wrote:

Probably not, but why would you want to?   Dividend, in theory anyway, could still have some value.  The Forward post-nerf reward structure doesn't seem to have any!

From reading earlier posts here on the forums, I had heard that Forward has a special feature where the go-to APR can be reduced as one of the card rewards/redemptions options.  Hence the potential appeal  Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@galahad15 wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@galahad15 wrote:

From reading earlier posts here on the forums, I had heard that Forward has a special feature where the go-to APR can be reduced as one of the card rewards/redemptions options.  Hence the potential appeal  Smiley Happy

Not sure about that.   I think they did have a program where if you were "good" (paid on time, under limit etc) they would reduce the APR every quarter by maybe 0.25% up to a max reduction of 2%

Message 4 of 5
galahad15
Valued Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@galahad15 wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@galahad15 wrote:

Not sure about that.   I think they did have a program where if you were "good" (paid on time, under limit etc) they would reduce the APR every quarter by maybe 0.25% up to a max reduction of 2%

Thank you for the helpful clarification and info LTL

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.