cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it true that there are no more discount does available for MyFICO?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it true that there are no more discount does available for MyFICO?

I know it's against the rules to post them (the codes) but I saw this post on another forum:

"Not anymore my friend.. They issued a statement via their myFICO forums that there are no longer any valid discount codes currently available and that there are no plans in the near future to release any new ones.

No more discounts apparently.."
I just don't want to keep looking if looking is futile. 
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

Re: Is it true that there are no more discount does available for MyFICO?

I googled "myfico discount codes" and found a link to stopbuyingcrap.com that claimed to have an active code, but I went to attempt to buy something and see if the code would work and there wasn't even a place to enter a code.  That would suggest that there are no valid codes right now.

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I know it's against the rules to post them (the codes) but I saw this post on another forum:

"Not anymore my friend.. They issued a statement via their myFICO forums that there are no longer any valid discount codes currently available and that there are no plans in the near future to release any new ones.

No more discounts apparently.."
I just don't want to keep looking if looking is futile. 

This post belongs in the "myFICO-Product-Feedback" Forum but yes it seems that the discount codes have dried up.

Message 3 of 7
soliloquy
Regular Contributor

Okay...yeah, I accidentally posted this in the wrong place. Sorry.

Well, I used to buy myfico score pretty regularly since I want to continue to work on it. But, if I have to pay full price just to see it, then I'll only pull it if I need a loan. I wonder if there are many people that feel the way I do. I'm not paying $40.00 for a fico score unless I need a loan.

Message 4 of 7
clocktick
Valued Contributor

I just used one about a month ago and used it twice.  It was more difficult to find than it used to be but I still found them.

11/30/08 TU 648 EX 672 EQ 656 SEPT 2014 TU 787 EX 789 EQ ???
Amex BCP $24.1K/Clear $8.5- Sallie Mae $27.5 -Cap One QS $7.5 - Chase Freedom $7.5/United $5k/CSP $20k/Ink- Citi DP $9.5/Dividend $13k/HHHx2 $15k/16.4/Reserve $4.5k Best Buy $1940 HD $1701- Discover IT $15k - Elan $8k GEMB Lowes $20k - Macy's $2k - Kohl's $800

Starting Score: 648
Current Score: 736
Goal Score: 765

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 5 of 7
stan_the_man
Established Contributor

It's definitely getting harder and harder to use a discount code. Most of the good ones (20%-30%) have completely dried up. The last one I used was 10% or 15%.

Message 6 of 7
john398
Senior Contributor

I saw a discount code from my employer but not sure if thats still valid.....but of course I can't share it

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.