Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it wrong for me not to want Capital One in my Portfolio

tag
CreditCrusader
Valued Contributor

Re: Is it wrong for me not to want Capital One in my Portfolio

@ppiresny wrote:

thank you...this is the girl i want to marry so i hope everything works out..because credit is important to me...came from great credit to bad credit to now decent credit...hope to get back where i was.

Just remember, her credit problems become YOUR problems when you marry her. I'm not saying you shouldn't marry her, but I'd get the credit part straightened out before signing on to being responsible for it.

In my wallet: Apple $5,000, local CU $15,000, Bread AMEX $5,000. In my sock drawer: A few other cards Smiley Happy

Current scores (EQ, EX, TU): 787, 788, 796
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree with what everyone else has already said.  It is time for you to walk away from Cap1.  Personally I will be closing my accounts with them when the AFs come due.  They no longer serve a purpose and have become annoying.

Message 12 of 15
ppiresny
Contributor

Thanks for your comments, I already walked away since January. NO accounts with them at this time and happy about it.

TU 708 EQ 690 EX 708(FCR)

Portfolio
Amex Zync NPSL,Amex Blue Cash Everyday $2700,Barclaycard iTunes rewards $2500,Chase Sapphire Preferred $5000,GAP Visa $1250,Express Store card $750,Dell Preferred Account $1500,Discover More $3000,Citi Diamond Preferred $9000,Chase Freedom $1500,Wells Fargo Auto Loan $19,000 @ 11%
Message 13 of 15
swpopham
Established Contributor

Let us know what happens friday
"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 14 of 15
ppiresny
Contributor

Ok I will.

TU 708 EQ 690 EX 708(FCR)

Portfolio
Amex Zync NPSL,Amex Blue Cash Everyday $2700,Barclaycard iTunes rewards $2500,Chase Sapphire Preferred $5000,GAP Visa $1250,Express Store card $750,Dell Preferred Account $1500,Discover More $3000,Citi Diamond Preferred $9000,Chase Freedom $1500,Wells Fargo Auto Loan $19,000 @ 11%
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.