tag
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Is my well running dry?

@FinStar wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

LOL.

By the way OP, don't be discouraged with the US Bank CC.  It is a great CL and you may periodically receive 0% BT offers once you've had the account for some time.  Also, there is the option once you'vee had it for at least 4-6 months to see if you can PC to the Cash+ Visa Signature.  You already have the CL for it, why not use it to your advantage.  And, I wouldn't close your BofA - they are a great CC to have.  Give it about 12 months to see if you qualify for a CLI - if your CR profile is decent by that point and your scores improve, I'm sure they can be very generous.   Just some food for thought Robot Very Happy

+1 you paid the price with a HP and supposedly you're in the garden so let them all build positive history since the well is dry...LOL

Welcome back to the garden OP Robot Very Happy

Hint hint OP 

Lol

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 11 of 12
chrisw1968uk
Frequent Contributor

Re: Is my well running dry?

Yup - hint taken - thanks all - I HEREBY DECLARE AND AFFIRM MY ALLEGIANCE TO THE GARDEN OF MY FICO.COM Smiley Wink Now how do i get one of those spade things? lol

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.