cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the Discover Luv Button Workng for Anyone?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is the Discover Luv Button Workng for Anyone?

@dp321 wrote:

The Discover website has a luv button under the "Customer Service" tab. There are actually both a CLI and a CLD link. The CLD link works; it shows a page asking me the CLD amount when I clicked on it. However, the CLI link is not worknig for me, it shows the following message when I clicked on it (I don't even get a page where I enter the amout of CLI I want)

We're Sorry.

Your credit limit increase request cannot be processed at this time. For assistance, please call 1-800-DISCOVER (1-800-347-2683).

What is everybody else's experience?

Had the card since June, it has never shown anything but this message. They do however, like to take the Paypal send money option away and then give back all the time.

Message 11 of 12
score_building
Senior Contributor

Re: Is the Discover Luv Button Workng for Anyone?

@Anonymous wrote:

@score_building wrote:

This has been discussed here before but same error msg here to.

Seems like only a select few get past it.

Maybe it depends on what browser is being used to access discover? 

Don't believe so.  A somewhat silly idea for them to put a LUV button online again.  IMO there is generally only a scant possibility, even for many card holders in good standing with strong overall profiles to receive significant or regular increases... unless very Discover card spendcentric- and even then its a toss up.  Certainly open to being proven wrong Smiley Tongue

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.