Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the Discover luv button a SP?

tag
CF_Frost
New Contributor

Is the Discover luv button a SP?

I know it gives you a disclaimer that it could be a hard pull but does it give you a chance to back out if it will be?

I'm at $2K with them, my lowest limit by $3K and would like an increase. Any help on what to request would be appreciated as well.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Is the Discover luv button a SP?

It's a SP if a HP is required it will notify you. If it was me I would call. Great customer service same there if HP required they will ask for your approval and you can decline.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 3
eviLution
Established Contributor

Re: Is the Discover luv button a SP?

I could never get a SP CL with It and I tried for a whole year of having the It. I finally took a HP CLI at the 1 year mark and got it to 5k from 1.2k and then the SP CLI started working. I went from 5k to 9.5k with a SP and then I went from 9.5k to 11k with another SP just recently.

So yeah, you might have to take 1 HP first, but it's different for everybody. Some people get auto-CLI after 3 months of having It and some never do.

DCU Platinum: 4000 - Discover IT: 11000 - Walmart: 5000 - AMEX BCP: 18000 - Chase Freedom VS: 5000
in the garden since 1/24/14 - #GARDENSTRONG
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.