cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the OBC card no longer available on Amex's website?

tag
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Is the OBC card no longer available on Amex's website?

Is the OBC card no longer available on Amex's website?  I thought the newer and contemporary Blue Cash cards used to have a link on their web pages that said something like "Looking for an older version of this card?" or something like that where you could still view details and/or apply for the OBC card, but I cannot seem to find it anywhere currently?

ETA:  sorry please disregard, I found an Amex link to the OBC page from another thread on the forum.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
creditguy
Valued Contributor

Re: Is the OBC card no longer available on Amex's website?

Just curious as to what the OBC offers that the five current blue versions dont offer? 

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@creditguy wrote:

Just curious as to what the OBC offers that the five current blue versions dont offer? 

Much higher cap at $50K for the 5% on every day purchases  (grocery, gas, drugstore) (after first $6500 which is 1%) vs 6% on groceries for the BCP capped at $6K then 1% after

Message 3 of 6
satasat360
Regular Contributor

@creditguy wrote:

5% CB on grocery, drugsores and gas after 6.5k purchase with no annual fee.

Starting Score: 669
Current Score: 777
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 6
creditguy
Valued Contributor

Nice thanks for the info Irish and satasat360.
Message 5 of 6
DrForce
Valued Member

It's still there for me, but you have to open your browser in incognito mode to see it. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.