Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a sticky on CC Reward/Points?

tag
cgussio
New Contributor

Is there a sticky on CC Reward/Points?

I think this is probably the next topic that I am interested in learning about in my journey. When I read posts from some of the other folks here I find myself searching for my decoder ring. Unfortunately it must have been lost in the mail Smiley Happy I see abbreviations of UR, MR, SPG etc. Heck, I'm not even sure if I rattled off those 3 correctly. Rather than bothering folks on the boards with my ignorant questions I figured I would see if there was an alternative avenue to find information.

I have learned so much from the people here and know that I still have plenty to learn.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: Is there a sticky on CC Reward/Points?

It not offiical sticky but there was an nice thread about travel cards here:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Guide-to-travel-cards/td-p/2918668

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 2 of 4
cgussio
New Contributor

Thank you very much!

Message 3 of 4
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@cgussio wrote:

Rather than bothering folks on the boards with my ignorant questions I figured I would see if there was an alternative avenue to find information..

Feel free to ask away.  The link provided above looks useful but it doesn't cover every possible topic related to such cards.  I mean, as an example I find having both the United MileagePlus Explorer and the CSP useful for my situation and preferences.  The link above has a limited scope so it doesn't seem to go into details such as using the Freedom and other UR cards in conjunction with the CSP to earn UR points.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.