cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a typical min score for 0% deals?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a typical min score for 0% deals?

Although there seem to be less of them recently, some stores seem to still be doing 0% for 90 days, 6 months, 1 year, etc. Does anyone know if there is a general score you need to get these deals? I know it differs by store, but just a general idea would be good. We are buying a house and doubling our sqft and therefore will need furniture, etc. for the house. We have reserves after closing, but don't want to spend a bunch of our savings right after closing because we want to have an emergency fund. We would be able to pay for what we need within 90 days, so were considering trying to get a 0% interest deal and paying it off in that time. Of course, if we can't we will just have a half furnished house for a while, but just curious if we have any chance of getting furniture for 0%. We would likely use Dh's credit as his scores are a bit higher, mid 600s.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is there a typical min score for 0% deals?

Not sure.  I just got one and they pulled TU and right now it's at 727.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know where you are located,but in Indiana we have a furniture store called The Room Place that approved a friend of mine for 0% for 24 mo with an EQ of 670. Made me wish I needed new furniture.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! We are in Colorado. I think we will just have to go in and apply (after the mortgage is a done deal!) and see what they say.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.