cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an exec office number for Target card services?

tag
wmweeza
Established Contributor

Is there an exec office number for Target card services?

To say I am fuming mad is an understatement.

I paid my bill online with my bank card, it didn't go through.

I called and paid with my husbands card and the teller said it went through.

I get a notice today that my account is 28 days PAST DUE...to say I am fuming mad is a HUGE understatement!

Now I see why so many don't deal with them, my god, this is amazingly ridiculous, and now they say I owe late fees on an account balance that should be ZERO.

Please help!

Last App 10/14. FICO's: AMEX Ex 846, BarclayTU08 815.FAKOs:CreditKarma 775,CS score 771.BofA 5400,Target $5000,Barnes $8500,Amex $22k
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
DrZoidberg
Established Contributor

Re: Is there an exec office number for Tagret card services?

Is there not a number on the back of the card or on the target card site?

Message 2 of 7
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@wmweeza wrote:

I get a notice today that my account is 28 days PAST DUE...to say I am fuming mad is a HUGE understatement!

Now I see why so many don't deal with them, my god, this is amazingly ridiculous, and now they say I owe late fees on an account balance that should be ZERO.

Please help!

I don't understand how you can pay this online with another card.   I thought you had to set it up as an ACH transaction from your bank.   if you need to use a debit card to pay on your account, you need to go in-store.   In any case, just pay it and then call CS and ask if the late fees can be waived as a courtesy.  

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 3 of 7
wmweeza
Established Contributor

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@wmweeza wrote:

Please help!

I don't understand how you can pay this online with another card.   I thought you had to set it up as an ACH transaction from your bank.   if you need to use a debit card to pay on your account, you need to go in-store.   In any case, just pay it and then call CS and ask if the late fees can be waived as a courtesy.  

I paid it with my bank card online, that's how it is set up. For some reason they declined that, and now they say the card through our joint account, well...the bank told them to refuse the transaction? I have $5000 in that account, it was $119 charge.

I am FUMING mad. I'm on the phone with Target now, next up is my bank, USAA

Last App 10/14. FICO's: AMEX Ex 846, BarclayTU08 815.FAKOs:CreditKarma 775,CS score 771.BofA 5400,Target $5000,Barnes $8500,Amex $22k
Message 4 of 7
wmweeza
Established Contributor

Apparently for some unknown reason USAA refused the charge.

The first time I made the payment with my regular bank card, debit, and it didn't go through so I called them and paid over the phone. They said the reason was there was a problem with my account and asked for an alertnate payment, weird, but okay so I used our joint account at USAA. Apparently despite being told the payment went through USAA declined the charge, and thus why I had fees and told I missed a payment. It's really weird because I had stayed on the phone and specifically asked her if it went through, she said it did. That was over a month ago.

After talking to Target today they have no idea why neither payment was accepted previously but today they say it went through AGAIN. I'm not holding my breath.

Next up I guess is a visit to our bank. I was having such a good day too

Message 5 of 7
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Re: Is there an exec office number for Target card services?

How did you pay RedCard with a debit card? Online website only allows deposit account ACH.

Did you pay in store, over the phone, or use third party payment processor such as EvolveMoney?

Message 6 of 7
wmweeza
Established Contributor

Re: Is there an exec office number for Target card services?

On the phone

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.