Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this OK or Iffy?

tag
fltn
Frequent Contributor

Is this OK or Iffy?

I was thinking about sending DH money from my pp smart connect acct to pay some of my NFCU CC and then doing a BT to pay back pp to get lower interest. 

I have already paid down all of my other cards and NFCU is all I have left and would like a lower rate.

Thank for any advice.

I thought about apping for another NFCU card but I think it will be best to just use the one I have.

Currently "freezing" in the garden!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Is this OK or Iffy?

@fltn wrote:

I was thinking about sending DH money from my pp smart connect acct to pay some of my NFCU CC and then doing a BT to pay back pp to get lower interest. 

I have already paid down all of my other cards and NFCU is all I have left and would like a lower rate.

Thank for any advice.

I thought about apping for another NFCU card but I think it will be best to just use the one I have.

is this the only balance on the Navy card what you want to pay?

to take advantage of the 2.99% BT they have going on right now you mean?

Message 2 of 6
fltn
Frequent Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@fltn wrote:

Thank for any advice.

I have like $400 on my Lowes and $150 on Discover, but those I am paying off tomorrow.

I have a balance of $5000 on NFCU at 15.9%, I would like to pay off with paypal, then BT paypal back to NFCU for 2.99%

Message 3 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@fltn wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@fltn wrote:

Thank for any advice.

I have like $400 on my Lowes and $150 on Discover, but those I am paying off tomorrow.

I have a balance of $5000 on NFCU at 15.9%, I would like to pay off with paypal, then BT paypal back to NFCU for 2.99%

I see in sigi your smart connect is $3100, how are you going to get the full $5k?

What is your Discover limit?

you will pay 2.9% fee on the money you send your hubby in paypal but otherwise should be good.

Message 4 of 6
fltn
Frequent Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@fltn wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@fltn wrote:

Thank for any advice.

I see in sigi your smart connect is $3100, how are you going to get the full $5k?

you will pay 2.9% fee on the money you send your hubby in paypal but otherwise should be good.

I just got off the phone with credit soulutions and they upped pp to 10K. Discover is $1700.

Message 5 of 6
fltn
Frequent Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@fltn wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@fltn wrote:

Thank for any advice.

I also plan to use 2k cash and 3k from pp.

Thanks for your reply.

I just wanted to make sure it would be ok.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.