Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this a B of A pre qual offer?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is this a B of A pre qual offer?

Ocassionally I visit all the prime card pre qualification sites and put my information in just for the heck of it. They always say " no offer" including B of A. Today B of A said "we recommend BankAmericard Visa". I scrolled down and it said the Travel Reawrds and Cash Rewards cards were additional recommendations. It does not say "we couldn't find any offers for you"! as usual. Is this a generic message or did I just get a prequalify from B of A? They pulled EX for me in 11/2013 when they denied my application for a secured card. My EX now is low 600's. That's not high. I have one unpaid collection that I've unsuccessfully tried PFD. It also has an old late pay. It has no other derog. Should I apply? Maybe they looked at my EQ which is my highest score (674). However it still shows my BK. I need some advice.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is this a B of A pre qual offer?

If it looks like this, no it isn't.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope
Message 3 of 5
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Can someone show a screen shot of what it looks like when it IS a pre-qual?

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes thats exactly what it looks like. Oh well a few minutes of excitement LOL. I knew it wasn't a pre-qual. Please someone post how a real offer looks. Thanks!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.