Reply
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,919
Registered: ‎06-21-2012
0

Is this a denial or possible approval?? UPDATE APPROVED!!!!!

[ Edited ]
"Thank You!
Thank you for submitting an application for a Capital One® credit card!

Notification of approval status will be typically sent in 7 to 10 business days; however, in certain circumstances it may take up to 15 days.

In the interim, please do not submit another application, as only the first application received will be considered valid."
 
 
That is the response I got after applying for the Cap1 Cash Rewards card. I have always either gotten an instant approval or instant denial with Cap1 so I'm not sure what to make of this.
 
Thanks,
 
John
| Walmart $5k | Amazon $5k | NFCU $20k | NLOC $15k | Lowes $17k | BoA $15k | Freedom $3k | IT $5.25k | CSP $5k | Marriott $5k | AMEX TE $18k | Alaska $5k |
Starting Scores: EQ:571 EX:??? TU:597
Current Scores: EQ:694 EX:714 TU:711
Goal Scores: 700
across the board
Mega Contributor
Posts: 15,442
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: Is this a denial or possible approval??


j_casteel wrote:
"Thank You!
Thank you for submitting an application for a Capital One® credit card!

Notification of approval status will be typically sent in 7 to 10 business days; however, in certain circumstances it may take up to 15 days.

In the interim, please do not submit another application, as only the first application received will be considered valid."
 
 
That is the response I got after applying for the Cap1 Cash Rewards card. I have always either gotten an instant approval or instant denial with Cap1 so I'm not sure what to make of this.
 
Thanks,
 
John

They may need more info, i'd call in.

 




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,919
Registered: ‎06-21-2012
0

Re: Is this a denial or possible approval??


LS2982 wrote:

j_casteel wrote:
"Thank You!
Thank you for submitting an application for a Capital One® credit card!

Notification of approval status will be typically sent in 7 to 10 business days; however, in certain circumstances it may take up to 15 days.

In the interim, please do not submit another application, as only the first application received will be considered valid."
 
 
That is the response I got after applying for the Cap1 Cash Rewards card. I have always either gotten an instant approval or instant denial with Cap1 so I'm not sure what to make of this.
 
Thanks,
 
John

They may need more info, i'd call in.

 


would you call the regular #? backdoor #? or Exec. office #?

 

thanks,

 

John

| Walmart $5k | Amazon $5k | NFCU $20k | NLOC $15k | Lowes $17k | BoA $15k | Freedom $3k | IT $5.25k | CSP $5k | Marriott $5k | AMEX TE $18k | Alaska $5k |
Starting Scores: EQ:571 EX:??? TU:597
Current Scores: EQ:694 EX:714 TU:711
Goal Scores: 700
across the board
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,978
Registered: ‎02-09-2012
0

Re: Is this a denial or possible approval??

Regular new credit number or backdoor number.

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board and $500 secured CC
12/2014: 750+ scores across the board and $80k in revolving credit

Get those baddies removed!!!
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,919
Registered: ‎06-21-2012
0

Re: Is this a denial or possible approval??

Yeah, my application is "pending" due to an alert on my report they said.

 

I have to fax them a copy of my SSN and DL to show proof that it is actually me who is applying for the card.

 

I'll do that today, hopefully i will still get approved!

 

thanks,

 

John

| Walmart $5k | Amazon $5k | NFCU $20k | NLOC $15k | Lowes $17k | BoA $15k | Freedom $3k | IT $5.25k | CSP $5k | Marriott $5k | AMEX TE $18k | Alaska $5k |
Starting Scores: EQ:571 EX:??? TU:597
Current Scores: EQ:694 EX:714 TU:711
Goal Scores: 700
across the board
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,919
Registered: ‎06-21-2012
0

Re: Is this a denial or possible approval??

Well I had to send some verification info to Cap1 b/c while I was disputing some stuff on my reports I guess I somehow put a 90 fraud alert on my CR's. So i sent them my ssn card, and a photo id. I waited and never heard back so i contacted the Exec. offices and the lady looked into it and she said that the photo id i faxed wasn't an approved form of id (i sent my conceal carry id) so i refaxed her a copy of my driver's license last night. She got back with me today and said she received my documents and sent them over to the underwriters. They went through my app and documents and approved me for the Green Cash Rewards card with a $1,000 CL. Definitely not the best card, but it is a step up from my other Cap1 card and I think this one will actually grow with me (hopefully).

 

Thanks,

 

John

| Walmart $5k | Amazon $5k | NFCU $20k | NLOC $15k | Lowes $17k | BoA $15k | Freedom $3k | IT $5.25k | CSP $5k | Marriott $5k | AMEX TE $18k | Alaska $5k |
Starting Scores: EQ:571 EX:??? TU:597
Current Scores: EQ:694 EX:714 TU:711
Goal Scores: 700
across the board
Mega Contributor
Posts: 15,442
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: Is this a denial or possible approval?? UPDATE APPROVED!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!



Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Regular Contributor
Posts: 143
Registered: ‎07-21-2012
0

Re: Is this a denial or possible approval??

[ Edited ]

j_casteel wrote:

I think this one will actually grow with me (hopefully).

 


 

Starting Score: EX: 736 FAKO | TU: 757 FICO | EQ 730 FICO
Current Score: EX: 736 FAKO | TU: 750 FICO | EQ 730 FICO
Goal Score:     EX: 750 FICO | TU: 750 FICO | EQ: 750 FICO
In my wallet:  $16,000  $8,000
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,919
Registered: ‎06-21-2012
0

Re: Is this a denial or possible approval??


HenryJumbo wrote:

j_casteel wrote:

I think this one will actually grow with me (hopefully).

 


 


hahaha

| Walmart $5k | Amazon $5k | NFCU $20k | NLOC $15k | Lowes $17k | BoA $15k | Freedom $3k | IT $5.25k | CSP $5k | Marriott $5k | AMEX TE $18k | Alaska $5k |
Starting Scores: EQ:571 EX:??? TU:597
Current Scores: EQ:694 EX:714 TU:711
Goal Scores: 700
across the board

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.