Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this a good plan?

tag
7PM789
Frequent Contributor

Is this a good plan?

My most recent scores are in my signature, by my calculation my current aaoa is 9.83 months and I have the following inquiries EX-8 EQ-7 TU-5 most of which are all over a year old. I don't have any charge offs/collections and have always paid both on time and in full. I also have an installment (auto) loan with a year of positive history that I included in my aaoa. My overall utilization never goes above %10. I think the odds of being approved for the Amex B.C.P. are in my favor so my plan is to app in January so it will be backdated to January 2011 thus boosting both my aaoa and available credit while lowering my utilization and offsetting the ding to my fico from the inquiry needed to obtain it. My question is if I follow this plan should I be in good shape to app for the U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature in April when my aaoa will be 13.87 months?
Amex B.C.E. - $2.5k - Amex Everyday - $5k - N.C.F.C.U.M.C. - $5k - Amex Gold - NPSL/35k P.O.T. - Discover It - $12k - Sam's Club M.C. - $10k -
Walmart M.C. - $7.5k - Citi T.Y.P. - $10k- Chase Freedom - $5k - Chase Marriott - $7.4k - U.S. Bank Cash + - $6k -
W.M. TU-781(Jan/15) Citi EQ-782(Dec/14) EX-782(Oct/14)
Audi, Vide, Tace. . .
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.