Frequent Contributor
7PM789

Is this a good plan?

My most recent scores are in my signature, by my calculation my current aaoa is 9.83 months and I have the following inquiries EX-8 EQ-7 TU-5 most of which are all over a year old. I don't have any charge offs/collections and have always paid both on time and in full. I also have an installment (auto) loan with a year of positive history that I included in my aaoa. My overall utilization never goes above %10. I think the odds of being approved for the Amex B.C.P. are in my favor so my plan is to app in January so it will be backdated to January 2011 thus boosting both my aaoa and available credit while lowering my utilization and offsetting the ding to my fico from the inquiry needed to obtain it. My question is if I follow this plan should I be in good shape to app for the U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature in April when my aaoa will be 13.87 months?
Amex B.C.E. - $2.5k - N.C.F.C.U.M.C. - $5k - Amex Gold - NPSL/35k P.O.T. - Discover More - $12k - Sam's Club M.C. - $10k -
Walmart M.C. - $7.5k - Citi T.Y.P. - $10k- Chase Freedom - $5k -
W.M.TU-776(Oct/14/) EQ-726(July/12) EX-782(Oct/14)
Audi, Vide, Tace. . .

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}