Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this a preapproval?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is this a preapproval?

Logged into my BoA account today, and saw this. Is this a preapproval? Is it a solid offer? It may have been there before but I never noticed it if it was.

offer.png

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Re: Is this a preapproval?

No.  That looks just like advertising for that particular product.    Unless you click on it it says that you have been preapproved and the APR is not 10.99 to 20.99%.  But a set APR.  but also could be wrong so maybe somebody else can give you a little bit further information.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

It does show a set APR of 20.99(awesome I know lol). But this is the first time I remember seeing that there, so that is why I thought it may have been a preapproved offer.

Message 3 of 6
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It does show a set APR of 20.99(awesome I know lol). But this is the first time I remember seeing that there, so that is why I thought it may have been a preapproved offer.

Then I would say if your  your scores along with all of your other accounts are in good standings then go for.  That's if you want to card. 

Message 4 of 6
bengalikejenga
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Logged into my BoA account today, and saw this. Is this a preapproval? Is it a solid offer? It may have been there before but I never noticed it if it was.

offer.png

i believe it is a pre-approval. 

being that it was in your BOA home page when you logged on.

You should save the screen shot and apply. good luck

Ex681 Tu694 EQ708
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just recently received a BT offer in the mail from them as well, 0% until Feb 2017 or 1.99% until May 2017. A pretty nice offer. I have been with them almost a year. Guess I have finally proven to them that I am a "worthy" customer lol.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.