Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

***Is this the Barclays Pre Approval link***

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

***Is this the Barclays Pre Approval link***

Is the the Barclays pre approval link? If so is this a SP or HP?

https://letmechoose.barclaycard.co.uk/

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

Re: ***Is this the Barclays Pre Approval link***

Yes, for the United Kingdom.

the link for the United States was removed a few months ago.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe that is the UK site and won't help you in the USA

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh OK. Thanks. Darn, so there is no offical way to find out if I am pre approved for this card.

Message 4 of 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh OK. Thanks. Darn, so there is no offical way to find out if I am pre approved for this card.

Unfortunately, there isn't.  Barclays removed the US-based pre-approval link a while ago.  Choose wisely.

Message 5 of 6
bigblue7722
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Unfortunately, there isn't.  Barclays removed the US-based pre-approval link a while ago.  Choose wisely.

ive gotten one pre qual my whole life. It just so happend to be the barclaycard mastercard. Sometimes you just gotta go for it

AMEX PRG NPSL,Lowes $17000,Capital One venture card $12,000,Us Airways mastercard $9500,Fidelity Amex $9000, Discover it $8000, Capital One Venture One $7500, BOA 123 rewards $7500 CSP $6000, Capital One Quicksliver $5500, Amazon Store card$5000,Barclay
Card Ring $5000 Chase Marriott $5000,Chase Hyatt $5000, Sallie Mae Mastercard $4400, Paypal smart connect $4000,Chase Freedom $3200, Capital one Quicksliver visa $3000, Chase IHG Rewards $2300, Chase Southwest Premier $2000, Citi Double Cash $1500, AMEX BCE $1000

Last app July 22nd 2015- No apps for two years.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.