Did you mean: 

It happened!! 4506 T Request-UPDATE

tag
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Re: It happened!! 4506 T Request

@DI wrote:

@Uborrow-Upay wrote:

android01 wrote:  Smiley Very Happy  Try the Fancy Feast Tuna/Chicken/Turkey "florentine" series.  $1.49 a can!

Awesome!  With the $.25 off coupon, that and a bag of chips (sea salt and vinegar), makes one great meal!  Meow!!

What's an "oldster" to do?  (And, for the record, I'm only 29yo...on one leg, anyways, hehe).

Cat food is the last thing I want to read about.  It may be what I have to eat if AMEX doesn't lift the suspension from my cards.   Smiley Very Happy

DI, you just became a partner in my latest business venture!

It's called...are you ready?...CreditEdibles!

When the interest rate or the balance gets too high, the bank can either eat that card...or you can eat it!

It's a win-win! 

Waddya think?  Smiley Happy

P.S.  The card is made from 100% seaweed, grown in the clear, cool waters of the Bering Sea.

Message 71 of 184
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@Uborrow-Upay wrote:

@DI wrote:

@Uborrow-Upay wrote:

android01 wrote:  Smiley Very Happy  Try the Fancy Feast Tuna/Chicken/Turkey "florentine" series.  $1.49 a can!

Awesome!  With the $.25 off coupon, that and a bag of chips (sea salt and vinegar), makes one great meal!  Meow!!

What's an "oldster" to do?  (And, for the record, I'm only 29yo...on one leg, anyways, hehe).

Cat food is the last thing I want to read about.  It may be what I have to eat if AMEX doesn't lift the suspension from my cards.   Smiley Very Happy

DI, you just became a partner in my latest business venture!

It's called...are you ready?...CreditEdibles!

When the interest rate or the balance gets too high, the bank can either eat that card...or you can eat it!

It's a win-win! 

Waddya think?  Smiley Happy

P.S.  The card is made from 100% seaweed, grown in the clear, cool waters of the Bering Sea.

I like it! And we can co-brand it..... VisaVittles!!! Smiley Very Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 72 of 184
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Smiley Very Happy

VisaVittles rules!!!

Message 73 of 184
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@Uborrow-Upay wrote:

Smiley Very Happy

VisaVittles rules!!!

And of course this would give rise to its competitor: MasterChow!

And to go with dessert -- AmericanEspresso. Smiley Wink

Hmmm.... this line of thought gives whole new meaning to Diner's Club. LOL!!! Smiley Very Happy

Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 74 of 184
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

And, for all of this time, I thought I was the only sick Mod Cut! boards!

I may be insane, but you, my friend, are (is?) a genius!

Bravo! 

Please keep your posts G-rated! Thank you!

--fused, myfico moderator

Message 75 of 184
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@Uborrow-Upay wrote:

And, for all of this time, I thought I was the only sick Mod Cut! on these boards!

I may be insane, but you, my friend, are (is?) a genius!

Bravo! 

(taking a bow...) Smiley Happy

Message 76 of 184
aamex
Frequent Contributor

I still have the model about this "4506 T Request" ... You (credit card company) extends the credit, I pay the bill on time. As long as neither one of us brings that agreement I am fine. But, asking for the "4506 T" is intrusive. Doesn't matter who it's from American Express, JP Morgan, or the gas station around the corner. Plastic is plastic, it all does the same thing regardless of the name on the front or some overrated perks. If you're the IRS...sure audit me, if not, cancel the card. I couldn't care any less. Just my two cent.

Wallet: Fidelity Investment Rewards | BOA Travel Rewards | Chase Sapphire Preferred | Discover More
Message 77 of 184
DI
Super Contributor

Looks like my cards will be in time-out until Sunday.  My account manager is off on weekends.  While she get to charge her AMEX No Limit Gold card this weekend, I'm stuck with a Greendot Visa!! LOL.  In her words, she said once they receive the tax info from the IRS and she review it, they will send me on my way.   Treating me like a kid.  I guess I'm in time-out, too.  All in the name of a 1997 opening date.   Smiley Very Happy

Message 78 of 184
Open123
Super Contributor

While it is impossible to know exactly the factors leading to an FR, one of the more known causes is a cardholder backdating with AU accounts that are never used.  If you do a google search, you'll find there are some who were FR'ed and told by Amex regarding AUs, "we're not in the credit repair business." 

Not suggesting this was the reason, but could have been what triggered their computer algorithms flagging your account.

Message 79 of 184
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

@dallasjetfan wrote:

This is why I will never go for an AMEX.  It is none of their business how much money I make nor what I pay for taxes!!!  

I never understand statements like this.  If you had said, it's none of their business whether I'm married, what my child's SSN number is, or any of various other things that go into your tax returns, I'd get it.  But saying that it's none of your creditor's business how much money you make is foolish. 

The only reason people hold to this is because there are other creditors that won't ask for this information.  That's fine.  If you have other options, you should certainly take them.  But that doesn't mean that there's something crazy about this kind of request before you lend someone money.  It's a more conservative business model.  If you disagree, I could use a loan for $10K.

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 80 of 184
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.