Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It has arrived.........

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

It has arrived.........

The PRG!

Damn that card IS HAUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna get some Longhorn on this baby tonight!!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 1 of 44
43 REPLIES 43
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: It has arrived.........

Message 2 of 44
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!!

One of my fav restaurants!

AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 3 of 44
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Congrats!

I checked my mail and none of my cards arrived yet....can i borrow your prg till they get here?
Message 4 of 44
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:
Congrats!

I checked my mail and none of my cards arrived yet....can i borrow your prg till they get here?

Sure!!!

We can go all jsickz and hit the strip club.......................BALLIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 44
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@LS2982 wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:
Congrats!

Sure!!!

We can go all jsickz and hit the strip club.......................BALLIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!  LS you are too much!!! Robot tongue

Message 6 of 44
LS2982
Mega Contributor

So I open DW's ACM card and its a UNICORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

Called up AMEX and they are shipping a PRG by friday.

Still think that Unicorn is slick lookin'!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 7 of 44
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Lol. Im the weird college student. I dont go to strip clubs, or any clubs for that matter. I go to random restaurants in town (like applebees) and get hammered there. Way more fun, because when you're hammered at 1130 at a chain restaurant everyone gives you weird looks. Its the best part.
Message 8 of 44
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:
Lol. Im the weird college student. I dont go to strip clubs, or any clubs for that matter. I go to random restaurants in town (like applebees) and get hammered there. Way more fun, because when you're hammered at 1130 at a chain restaurant everyone gives you weird looks. Its the best part.

LMAO

Like that Richard Pryor skit on winos. There's always that dude that be getting drunk every night and gets his ass whooped every night!!!

Cool as can be during the day you see him "Hey how you doing..." later that night "WHAT THE !@#$ YOU LOOKIN' AT?!?!?!?!"

LOL

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 9 of 44
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@LS2982 wrote:

So I open DW's ACM card and its a UNICORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

Called up AMEX and they are shipping a PRG by friday.

Still think that Unicorn is slick lookin'!

Well, now you can frame it one on the other nightstand or the dresser.  And you will both have a His/Hers version.  I still love my Unicorn.

Message 10 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.