cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It has arrived.........

Mega Contributor

Re: It has arrived.........


jsucool76 wrote:
Dont complain LS. At least you got your cards already.

Im all sad, no new plastic yet :-( my slate should be here tomorrow though. Hopefully they all come tomorrow.

I'm still waiting for my reincarnated cards to come back to me!! (I miss them SO much!!! Even bought a nice SD wallet for them!!!)




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 31 of 44
Super Contributor

Re: It has arrived.........

I still wish that "wallet" was smaller. I like to carry every card with me just for shiggles.
Message 32 of 44
Mega Contributor

Re: It has arrived.........


jsucool76 wrote:
I still wish that "wallet" was smaller. I like to carry every card with me just for shiggles.

I'm heated!!!! Amazon site says delivered and my rental office doesn't have it!!!! Smiley Mad

 




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 33 of 44
Super Contributor

Re: It has arrived.........

Did you get the usps tracking number? Check that as opposed to amazon. I think you ordered a day earlier than me, and it had to go all the way from cali to Florida for me. Figured you'd get it first.
Message 34 of 44
Mega Contributor

Re: It has arrived.........


jsucool76 wrote:
Did you get the usps tracking number? Check that as opposed to amazon. I think you ordered a day earlier than me, and it had to go all the way from cali to Florida for me. Figured you'd get it first.

I checked both, and both say delivered!!!

 

Maybe its still at the post office??!?!??




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 35 of 44
Super Contributor

Re: It has arrived.........

Might be. They usually will put a note or something if they keep it at the PO.

If it isn't there tomorrow i would call up. You're missing out. It was packaged very nicely. XD
Message 36 of 44
Mega Contributor

Re: It has arrived.........


jsucool76 wrote:
Might be. They usually will put a note or something if they keep it at the PO.

If it isn't there tomorrow i would call up. You're missing out. It was packaged very nicely. XD

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

OOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGG!!!!!!

 





EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 37 of 44
Mega Contributor

Re: It has arrived.........

Well I found out the mailman didn't bring it in the rental office, he put it in their mailbox.....

 

 

 

Very nice SD wallet!!! Smells like quality leather! Now just waiting for my wallet to come!

 

 




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 38 of 44
Super Contributor

Re: It has arrived.........

Did you order that other wallet from the thread?

And yeah, #DatLambskin
Message 39 of 44
Mega Contributor

Re: It has arrived.........


jsucool76 wrote:
Did you order that other wallet from the thread?

And yeah, #DatLambskin

Yup!!!

 

Who knew lambskin smelled that good....

 




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 40 of 44