Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It is possible for any non believers ;)

tag
coroc
Valued Member

It is possible for any non believers ;)

Hello. Ive been a member here since just bout the time i acquired credit back on 6/12. Since then ive learned SO MUCH from this web site and the contributors. ive learned everything from steps of taking on recons (which i successfully completed twice once with chase and once with amex) ive learned to NEVER EVER carry a balance PIF every month. In short wprds ive learned ALOT HERE honestly. Since then ive acquired 7 credit cards and one auto loan. Almost 20,000 dollar between my 7 cards and a 24,000 dollar auto loan. Just wana say thank you to everyone here and there contribution and info and all. I really appreciate it and hope everyone learns here Smiley LOL

On my way! $FG
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: It is possible for any non believers ;)

@coroc wrote:

Hello. Ive been a member here since just bout the time i acquired credit back on 6/12. Since then ive learned SO MUCH from this web site and the contributors. ive learned everything from steps of taking on recons (which i successfully completed twice once with chase and once with amex) ive learned to NEVER EVER carry a balance PIF every month. In short wprds ive learned ALOT HERE honestly. Since then ive acquired 7 credit cards and one auto loan. Almost 20,000 dollar between my 7 cards and a 24,000 dollar auto loan. Just wana say thank you to everyone here and there contribution and info and all. I really appreciate it and hope everyone learns here Smiley LOL

I enjoy and it gives me great pleasure to read a success story 

Bravo well done 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 10
coroc
Valued Member

Thank you thank you very much journey 

On my way! $FG
Message 3 of 10
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

Now go forward and educate your fellow man/woman/friend/neighbor/kid.

I love getting people motivated on the proper use of credit usage!

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 4 of 10
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Smiley Happy And now your paying it forward! Congrats on your success!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 5 of 10
parkman
Regular Contributor

handclap.gif

WTG!

All I have for this forum is bubblegum and anecdotal evidence, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
Message 6 of 10
FastForward
Frequent Contributor

Very nice.

And I agree -- 101% -- there is so much wisdom to be found on this board. I'm thankful to have found it myself and so much appreciate everyone who has taken the time to contribute and help newbies like me!
AmEx PRG (NPSL) | AmEx BCP (10k) | AmEx Blue Cash (1k) | AmEx SPG (3.5k) | Barclay Arrival WMC (7.5k) | Barclay Sallie Mae (1.5k) | Cap1 QS (2k) | Chase Freedom (1k) | Discover IT (4.5k) | InTouch (Local) CU MC (5k) | InTouch (Local) CU LOC (25k)

Citi/Best Buy (AU) (1.5k) | Citi/Best Buy (7.5k) | Comenity/Crate & Barrel (4k) | Comenity/Restoration Hardware (9k) | GE/Ethan Allen (2.5k) | Synchrony Bank/Banana Republic (3.3k) | Synchrony Bank/Gap (3.3k) | Synchrony Bank/Walmart (3.3k)

myFICO scores ~ 691 (EQ) 670 (EX) 712 (TU) || Goal scores: 750+ (all 3)
Message 7 of 10
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your success OP!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 10
Longroad
Established Contributor

Congratulations and I could not agree more with what you said OP. What a wonderful forum and membership. I thank you all as well. 

Message 9 of 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats to your continued success, great work Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.