Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It means fidelity didn't pull TU?

tag
Christina_xyt
Established Contributor

It means fidelity didn't pull TU?

So I applied for the Fidelity investment card about two or three weeks ago..

I didn't pay for anything to monitor my credit report. The only informtion I could get is from the monthly statement of discover card. 

before I applied. The score showed on discover card report was 724..(4/14/14) now is 726 (5/14/14)

So pretty much stayed the same.. Which just made me wonder what report did the pull..

I also had my BOA card credit line doubled back in March.. It also didn't affect the score.. I heard that the score discover provides is from TU? So both BOA and Fidelity didn't pull TU?

Or is it even possible to have the same score after they pulled TU? I wouldn't assume so..

In sequence of approval, Last app/inquiry 5/30/2015
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: It means fidelity didn't pull TU?

It's possible, but you really should check FAKO sites to tell you your HPs if you don't have any credit monitoring sites you subscribe to.
Message 2 of 6
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Christina_xyt wrote:

I didn't pay for anything to monitor my credit report. The only informtion I could get is from the monthly statement of discover card. 

before I applied. The score showed on discover card report was 724..(4/14/14) now is 726 (5/14/14)

So pretty much stayed the same.. Which just made me wonder what report did the pull..

I also had my BOA card credit line doubled back in March.. It also didn't affect the score.. I heard that the score discover provides is from TU? So both BOA and Fidelity didn't pull TU?

Or is it even possible to have the same score after they pulled TU? I wouldn't assume so..

Do you have anything monitoring your EX like Credit sesame or something like that, because in my area fidelity amex card is an sole experian puller. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 3 of 6
Christina_xyt
Established Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Christina_xyt wrote:

Do you have anything monitoring your EX like Credit sesame or something like that, because in my area fidelity amex card is an sole experian puller. 

No I don't have anything to monitor.. I feel like my TU was never pulled..

I only have 5 cards now.. two BoA, discover, macys and fidelity..

When I opened the second boa card, macys, discover, along with the mail there was a letter specified the score they got..(I really knew almost nothing about credit report and didn't care too much).. I remember those were all from EQ or maybe EX.. all started with an "E".. But I dunno what they pulled when i apped for the fidelity.. they didn't give me a score from any of the three..

In sequence of approval, Last app/inquiry 5/30/2015
Message 4 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Fidelity pulls EX, TU sometimes as 2nd report or for CLI.

BofA is same way (usually)

Message 5 of 6
H4LO
Established Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

Fidelity pulls EX, TU sometimes as 2nd report or for CLI.

BofA is same way (usually)

I can agree with this.

FIA pulled EX for application and TU for CLI. in my experience. 

Total CL - 60K // Util. ~1.6%

772 TU - 6/5 ///// 705 EX - 5/5 ///// 664 EQ - 4/29
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.