Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's Here!!! The Chase Starbucks Card

tag
Ardecko
Frequent Contributor

Re: It's Here!!! The Chase Starbucks Card

Seems legit to me... Oh, we're sorry Mr Cardholder, you should have read the fine print.
2017-09-09 FICO 08: EQ 677, TU 640, EX 705
2020-02-07 FICO 08: TU 789
2020-02-10 FICO 08: EX 752

Gardening, mostly, again until... soon(I need to replace my car)

Message 101 of 106
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: It's Here!!! The Chase Starbucks Card

What? Lol man that's the kind of stuff I'd expect to have to pull to get 5% off on ebay or use of a savings account with 5% interest - worth it there, but seriously not worth it for some lackluster rewards at starbucks - which is a place I don't even go to begin with!

Message 102 of 106
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase launches Starbucks Visa today

wrote:
For those that are gold members, which is not an elite club, you get 2 stars per purchase at Starbucks and they have promotions where you get more. They have double star days and when I bought gifts for my mom there, I racked up. I use to trade their stock too. That credit card is not for me. Folks will jump on it, as other mentioned on here since they spend much on coffee all year.

Stars are based on dollar value now, not each purchase. People were abusing this by purchasing those .50 cookies twenty times a day to get a ton of stars for beverages. 

Message 103 of 106
joltdude
Senior Contributor

As usual playing devils advocate here... Why do folks seem to avoid mentioning the SUB value on this? The sub alone can basically cover the AF for the first two years... ? Still isn't a great value but it can cover its own ...... Its no Duetto thats for sure....

-J

Message 104 of 106
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bad card. Low perks and AF. I go to Starbucks 2-4 times a week. When I lived in NYC I went to Starbucks every day. I'm good with their Stars. No point of getting it. It's lame
Message 105 of 106
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think just the idea of offering coffee as a reward system is weird.

Message 106 of 106
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.