Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's Here !!!

tag
WhiteCollar
Established Contributor

Re: It's Here !!!

Those scores in my siggy are the result of multiple inquires incurred during my car buying process a couple months ago ( and a few other things). My scores were much higher when I got my CSP. I did not get my FICO score with the card. Note, I PC'd from Freedom to the CSP, maybe that could have made a difference not sure. I incurred a hp for it and a 3k CLI. 

Message 11 of 17
gettnthere
Established Contributor

@jsickz32 wrote:

congrats! i cant wait to get this card

I totally agree with LS and jsickz, i cant wait to get this awesome card!

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 12 of 17
TNTransplant
Established Contributor

@asteroidblues86 wrote:

Does it come in a box or an envelope? Regular mail or expedited? Is it Visa Signature or World Mastercard?

Plain, fat, white envelope, regular mail (got it in 4 days, though).  It's a Visa Signature.

There were a couple of plain white printed pages in there (welcome letter, privacy notice), then two very thick, glossy color brochures.  One is a "Chase Sapphire Preferred - Get Started" pamphlet that explains all the points/rewards, and the other is a "Welcome to Chase Sapphire - Your Cardmember Agreement" brochure.  As I'm from TN, I can describe it as "Ain't never got me one with purty colors afore..." 

One other thing - when I called to activate the card, it went directly to a live CSR.  No options, just a very pleasant Kim who answered.  After activating the card, she asked if I would like her to review all the CSP benefits, but I told her not now.  "Well, thank you for becoming a CSP customer, Mr. TNT - you have a wonderful day."  Very much in contrast to "Peggy" when I cancelled my Orchard Bank card in February.   

Starting Score: Jan 2012: EQ - 659, TU08 - 670, EX - ???
Current Score:April 2014: EQ - 772, TU08 - 782, EX - 754
Last App:3/21/14

Message 13 of 17
migliogiorni
Established Contributor

congrats best looking card outhere I say.

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
Message 14 of 17
asteroidblues86
Regular Contributor

Good card and customer service. Enjoy it!

Message 15 of 17
EandK23
Regular Contributor

It's very purdy!!
Message 16 of 17
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Congrats! Nice looking card. Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.