Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's a Great day for CLI'S

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's a Great day for CLI'S

I called the backdoor number today for BOA. I've only had my card with a limit of 1000 for 4 months. My 4th statement cut today. I pay every two weeks and in full. They asked me a few questions and increased me to 5000. Hoping I get to upgrade to a signature now. Any thoughts on that?

To make it all better I have had my Gap (GEMB) card for 4 months as well. I only used it once last month in the amout of 50. I asked for an increase today and I got it. I went from 200 to 650!! What a great day. Now if I can only get Chase Freedom to up me I'd be ready to garden~!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: It's a Great day for CLI'S

Do you have other TLs with limit $5000 or higher before getting approved for BOA from 1000 to 5000?
That's very big jump going 5X, very impressive.
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

No that is my biggest line by far. I just asked for that amount they verified some info and was approved. I do have a large income and I've been a BOA mortage customer for a while now in good standing never late! I'm excited!
Message 3 of 10
snowangel
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!

EQ: 662 | TU: 682 | EX Plus: 764
SL baddies fall off between Jan '13 - Oct '14
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!
Message 5 of 10
stefanc
Regular Contributor

Congrats! Do you know if BoA was a hard or soft pull?
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't ask and the rep didn't say. I assume it's a hard pull however I could be wrong
Message 7 of 10
score_building
Senior Contributor

Of the majors Chase is generally the most peevish with CLI requests, if a card holder initiated request, count on a HP and don't count on an approval unless they think usage pattern strongly recommends it.  As with most things credit related, YMMV.  Congrats on the nice inceases!  and GL with Chase!

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 8 of 10
Cranston
Established Member

congrats, great CLI.

Message 9 of 10
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats! Nice increase!!!!

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.