cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's been over 30 days since last Chase app so....

tag
lord_kinbote
Established Contributor

Re: It's been over 30 days since last Chase app so.... - UPDATE

@MstrPTato wrote:

AARP will be my next card in May...love the rewards and the look.  Early 30's and I will be rockin the AARP (hopefully). Did you have to join AARP before apping? If not, do they give you a number or is it printed on the front?

Hmm, my best card for restaurants is currently PayPal Extras MC at 2.5%.  I wonder if chase will PC my Amazon.com Rewards to AARP?  I heave heard branded cards could not be PC'd; maybe branded to a branded is allowed?! LOL

Message 41 of 47
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: It's been over 30 days since last Chase app so....

@dodgerslv wrote:

@B335is wrote:

I'm calm. After waiting out a pending app for 5 days i need to see an approval from someone.

as much that i would like to apply for the 70k Ink offer out there B i am going to leave Chase alone for now...Tried for the Ink 3 months back and was denied for too many new accounts...have opened 2 since then so i probably would be wasting an INQ and really dont want to call and deal with a business analyst right now. Good luck on the app thought....Smiley Happy

Yeah I really couldn't decide, so taking my own advice that life is short I figured what the heck.  I'm not going to call the analyst, just riding it out.

CA, congrats!  How many Chase cards do you have?

Message 42 of 47
Desmoire
Regular Contributor

Re: It's been over 30 days since last Chase app so.... - UPDATE

@Creditaddict wrote:

You all are fantastic for telling me not to wait....

Called Recon line and she said it looks like it's being processed and needs security verification.

I answered the public record questions and:

APPROVED - $4500 Smiley Happy

Congrats man!!!

myFICO Scores EQ 778 TU 783 EX 772 | Mortgage 106774.00 | Auto Loan 15251.00 | AMEX BCE 0/25500 | Lowes 0/6300 | Barclay Rewards 0/5000 | NASA FCU 0/5000 | FNBO 0/4400 | Amazon 0/4000 | FNBO Employee 283/2900 | NFM 0/2600 | Chase Freedom 0/2500 | Best Buy 0/2300 | Cap One 0/2250 | FNBO 0/1100 | NASA FCU Rewards 0/1000 | Quicksilver 0/750 | Younkers 0/500 TOTAL: 283/74,450 0.003% UTIL
Message 43 of 47
I_need_720
Regular Contributor

@I_need_720 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@I_need_720 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@I_need_720 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:
Let me pull up my recently delivered monthly monitoring of EX with my report summary for these answers!

Thanks - As always thanks for being open and honest about your credit journey Smiley Happy

Your Credit Summary

Lenders look at your Credit Summary to determine the interest rate you’ll pay on your loan. Take another look to be sure you know what
they are seeing.

Count of RecordsAccount Types*Negative Information

Total Accounts99
Hard Inquiries57
Public Records0

Real Estate Loans0
Installment Loans1
Revolving Credit Accounts48
Credit Cards22
Retail Cards26

Accounts Listed Negative11
Accounts in Collections0
Time Since Negative0.6 Years
Current Negative StatusNone
Most Negative StatusFailed to Pay

Debt Summary*Revolving Credit Summary*Length of History

Real Estate Debt$0.00
Installment Debt$26,501.00
Revolving Debt$9,637.00
Total Debt$36,138.00
Monthly Payment$1,430.00

Revolving Credit Limit$261,187.00
Revolving Credit Available$251,550.00
Revolving Credit to Debt Ratio97%

Oldest Account15.8 Years
Average Account Age5.3 Years

So this counts closed accounts too.

I also don't understand the .6 since last baddie, all my baddies were paid June/July of 2013 so they are all over a year.

Inquiries are last 2 years... I think I'm around 30ish last 12 months.

I'm not revolving that much debt, it's just showing statement balances - no biggie though.

Wow... to still have AAOA of 5.3 years after opening so many new accounts is quite the feat. With 30ish inquiries you still are in the app game and getting approved - you got majic!  

I like to smash the idea constantly drilled into our heads that INQ's will tank your score and keep you from getting approved for things... sure I don't recommend having 30+ like me but the idea that 4 or 5 is to much is just silly to me unless a house is in your 12 months future!

That's when you will ACTUALLY see me garden and stay in it, is when my partner and I are within a year of house shopping!

Credit Addict, I know FNBO, US Bank and some CU's seem to be adverse to a high number of inquiries/new accounts. Whom in your opinion for both CC and store cards  seem to be least sensitive. Your Top 3 for each would be appreciated.  I am going to learn today and I am about to thaw off my reports and get zapped as I hop over that electric fence! lolSmiley Happy

BUMP - Congratulations on your approval!!

br>Current Scores: EQ: 629 EX: 654 TU: 682 on 12/30/2014 from myFico
Starting Scores: EQ: 640 EX: 672 TU: 663 on 08/26/2014 from myFico
Goal Scores: 750+

In the Garden till October 2015 - Last App November 13, 2014
Message 44 of 47
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

CA has started a thread in CCA.

So that we don't start getting 1000 congratulations on this board, here's the link :

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-App-Approvals/Chase-AARP-Visa/td-p/3511831

Thanks!

Message 45 of 47
carlosjgg
Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

Clearly I had to submit an application with Chase.

I haven't stopped thinking about AARP 3% Restaurant and 3% Gas since B335 I believe got approved a couple weeks ago but I was waiting to clear my 30 days since last app.

The application went into review, I'll keep you posted Smiley Tongue

you don't have to wait 30 days between apps with chase i apply for the mileageplus explorer by mistake because i wanted the club i was approve for 5k i call then to see if they can pc the card to the club they say no that i have to apply for the club card i did like a week later and was approve for 15k

Chase sp 5k c---------------------------Care credit 4500 cl
Chase mileageplus explorer 5k ---Citi diamond p 2k
Chase mileageplus club 15k ------ Discover it 1.5k
Amex ed 5k -----------------------------Lowe's 10k-----Dinersclub mc 5k
Amex gold npsl plus a 35k cl--------BestBuy 2.1k--Kay's 5k
Sam's mc 4.5k --------------------------Jared 6k
Message 46 of 47
Kostya1992
Established Contributor

I think having such a deep/long credit history can "support" all those inquiries. Personally, I'd be afraid if I had that many because my credit history is fairly young, and I think creditors would be nervous because I haven't yet proven myself as a good customer.

TU08 FICO850
EX08 FICO850
EQ08 FICO850

Message 47 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.