Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's my B-day tommorow.......

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

It's my B-day tommorow.......

Can I get a celebratory PRG app in???!?!?!???!?

Smiley Surprised

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 1 of 38
37 REPLIES 37
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: It's my B-day tommorow.......

Happy b-day in advance....

When was your last app?

I switch myself to the appbar mode

Message 2 of 38
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

Happy b-day in advance....

When was your last app?

I switch myself to the appbar mode

I've made it 4 months so far!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 38
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@LS2982 wrote:

Smiley Surprised

Haha, think this needs another one of Tinu's rulings on the GC challenge: since it *could* lead to a new tradeline, out of the garden you go! Smiley Wink  

Anyway unless you need the MR points right now, Zync is a better card anyway. No point for the additional AF in that case.

        
Message 4 of 38
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

Smiley Surprised

Haha, think this needs another one of Tinu's rulings on the GC challenge: since it *could* lead to a new tradeline, out of the garden you go! Smiley Wink  

Anyway unless you need the MR points right now, Zync is a better card anyway. No point for the additional AF in that case.

Smiley Very HappyI know I know......

Get that itch every now and then, figured I'd try and throw it out there and see if it came back.....

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 38
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@Revelate wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

Smiley Surprised

Happy Birthday, LS! Smiley Very Happy

And, um... NO!!!

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 6 of 38
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@LS2982 wrote:

Smiley Very HappyI know I know......

Get that itch every now and then, figured I'd try and throw it out there and see if it came back.....

Ah, yes, the virtual itch scratcher! Smiley Wink.

Have to say I still sort of giggle thinking about when C1 changed the Orchard site on that one and the howls that were heard on this credit card forum.   I sort of know the feeling though, I think whenever I do finally get an Amex, I'll probably just apply for a BCP (or whatever card I would want at that time) every January unless I'm pulling the trigger on a mortgage that year.  Worst case I actually get it....... wait, that's not exactly a problem haha.

        
Message 7 of 38
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@tinuviel wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

Smiley Surprised

Happy Birthday, LS! Smiley Very Happy

And, um... NO!!!

Just 1............................................................

Smiley Embarassed

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 8 of 38
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 9 of 38
CS800
Super Contributor

So can you afford to take a HP on your EX? If yes, go for it

Message 10 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.