3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 22 of 38
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

Re: It's my B-day tommorow.......

Happy B-Day

if you want to app for something app for an AMEX product so a denial is only a SP 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 23 of 38
calihlove75
Established Contributor

Happy early birthday!!!!

100% Ficos: EX 780 , TU 783, EQ 776 inquiries last 2 years/1 year/6 months: EX-0/0/0, TU-0/0/0, EQ-1/0/0~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014- Discover IT $12,500~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $4000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $23,300 Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $3800~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Message 24 of 38
Essence
Contributor

Happy birthday!
Message 25 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LS2982 wrote:

I've made it 4 months so far!!!

Congratulations and Best Wishes for a GREAT Birthday!

Message 26 of 38
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

Can I get a celebratory PRG app in???!?!?!???!?

Smiley Surprised

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LS!!!

If PRG stands for Premier Rewards Gold by AMEX, I say go for it.  If you're denied, it will be a SP and you lose nothing.  If you are approved it will be a HP but who cares....you will be APPROVED!  LOL!!

Gosh...I feel like such a bad influence!!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 27 of 38
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@MsLadyRover wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

Smiley Surprised

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LS!!!

If PRG stands for Premier Rewards Gold by AMEX, I say go for it.  If you're denied, it will be a SP and you lose nothing.  If you are approved it will be a HP but who cares....you will be APPROVED!  LOL!!

$150 or 195 AF or something akin to that?   Also poor use of backdating, which is to say none I think in LS's case? Smiley Wink

Amex reward structure works such that you can link a Zync against a Gold easily enough at any point in the future and get all your MRE -> MR AFAIK (props to Open123 for originally preaching that here).  As a result, if you don't *need* the MR points right now, keep the money in your pocket and apply in January or whatever anyway next year.

        
Message 28 of 38
android01
Valued Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

@MsLadyRover wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

Smiley Surprised

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LS!!!

$150 or 195 AF or something akin to that?   Also poor use of backdating, which is to say none I think in LS's case? Smiley Wink

Amex reward structure works such that you can link a Zync against a Gold easily enough at any point in the future and get all your MRE -> MR AFAIK (props to Open123 for originally preaching that here).  As a result, if you don't *need* the MR points right now, keep the money in your pocket and apply in January or whatever anyway next year.

Thanks for pointing that out Revelate.  I wish more folks were supportive of LS's app abstinence until he can maximize what he has already earned.  I can't believe that people are telling him to go for it when it makes NO SENSE whatsoever.  

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 29 of 38
drkaje
Senior Contributor

I support his abstinence but have pretty much given up on telling people not to app, LOL!

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 30 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.