cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's official! Email from Discover about being enrolled in double cashback promo

tag
go_FICO_self
Frequent Contributor

It's official! Email from Discover about being enrolled in double cashback promo

Just got the email. I guess we all have written confirmation now. Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: It's official! Email from Discover about being enrolled in double cashback promo

Just made a post too because i didnt see any yet. You beat me to it!
Message 2 of 5
go_FICO_self
Frequent Contributor

Re: It's official! Email from Discover about being enrolled in double cashback promo

@Anonymous wrote:
Just made a post too because i didnt see any yet. You beat me to it!

Smiley Wink some even posted on double cashback mega thread but we beat them too! 

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Heh, you guys are QUICK. Got it also (x2 for both of our Discos). 

Message 4 of 5
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Why are there 12 threads about essentially the same exact topic? Lol no disrespect OP but you could have added this info to the main thread. A new discover double thread is not needed every time someone confirms they're enrolled
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.