Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It was a good night for me to app :)

tag
Gibran
Frequent Contributor

It was a good night for me to app :)

So I decided to app for a couple of cards, Discover IT and CIti Hilton Reserve (I started another thread about the Amex Hitlon card) but after reading so many suggestions that I should go for the Citi instead, I changed my mind. Approved for the Citi Hilton 5K limit, just had to call in and verify my phone number, approved for Discover IT card 1K limit, I'll take it, I read where Discover is a good card to have and I'll use it enough to where hopefully I'll get decen CLI's, it was an instant approval. So tonight for me was a good night for app'ing  Smiley Very Happy

AMEX Platinum NPSL | AMEX Zync NPSL | AMEX Delta Platinum $4000 | Travelocity Amex $4000 | CapOne No Hassle Rewards $2500 | BBRZ MC $800 | Local CU Visa $1000 | Kay $2000 | Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve $5000 | Chase Marriott Rewards $5000 | BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa $7000 | Discover IT $1000
In the garden until 10/2014
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Irisa
Senior Contributor

Re: It was a good night for me to app :)

Congrats on the approvals! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 14
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Gibran wrote:

So I decided to app for a couple of cards, Discover IT and CIti Hilton Reserve (I started another thread about the Amex Hitlon card) but after reading so many suggestions that I should go for the Citi instead, I changed my mind. Approved for the Citi Hilton 5K limit, just had to call in and verify my phone number, approved for Discover IT card 1K limit, I'll take it, I read where Discover is a good card to have and I'll use it enough to where hopefully I'll get decen CLI's, it was an instant approval. So tonight for me was a good night for app'ing  Smiley Very Happy

Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 14
HiLine
Blogger

Message 4 of 14
Gibran
Frequent Contributor

@HiLine wrote:

Congrats, and good night! Smiley Wink

Thanks...I better back away, feeling the urge to pull the tirgger on the SPG card I've been eyeing, but I must show restraint for a least another month Smiley Wink

AMEX Platinum NPSL | AMEX Zync NPSL | AMEX Delta Platinum $4000 | Travelocity Amex $4000 | CapOne No Hassle Rewards $2500 | BBRZ MC $800 | Local CU Visa $1000 | Kay $2000 | Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve $5000 | Chase Marriott Rewards $5000 | BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa $7000 | Discover IT $1000
Message 5 of 14
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Congrats!  Good night indeed! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 14
Gibran
Frequent Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@Gibran wrote:

Congrats 

Thanks

Message 7 of 14
Gibran
Frequent Contributor

@Irisa wrote:

Congrats on the approvals! Smiley Happy

Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 14
HiLine
Blogger

@Gibran wrote:

@HiLine wrote:

Congrats, and good night! Smiley Wink

Thanks...I better back away, feeling the urge to pull the tirgger on the SPG card I've been eyeing, but I must show restraint for a least another month Smiley Wink

One month will not make a different. If you want to apply within the next month, right now is probably your best chance Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 14
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.