Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Itch got best of me

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: Itch got best of me

Toppers:
It is absolutely ILLEGAL for a CA to update something like that!!!

Dispute, dispute, dispute!!!!
Midland Credit Mgmt did this to me with a farud collection that wasn't even mine!

You dispute that!!! They cannot update it unless you have made a pmt on it!
Someone correct me if I am wrong.
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 11 of 16
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Toppers:

Midland Credit Mgmt did this to me with a farud collection that wasn't even mine!

Dispute the living heck out of that!!!  Make them investigate and point out that its the same account number and such. 

I keep old credit reports in a file for just such an occassion so I can go back and PROVE age and such.

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 12 of 16
jeffery581
Established Contributor

I scratch my itch but it came back, in 2 more places.

Smiley Very Happy

Capital One Quicksilver Visa | Capital One Quicksilver Matercard | Sony Visa | ebay Mastercard | Best Buy Visa| Shell Mastercard | CareCredit | Amazon Rewards Visa | Discover it | Lowes | Home Depot | Chase Freedom | Ebates Visa | TJMAX Platinum MasterCard | Stash Signature Visa | Hilton Amex | Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa | Bank of America Better Balance Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash Rewards | Blue Cash AMEX | IHG Rewards Club World Mastercard | Barclay Cash Foward World Mastercard | Bank of America Travel Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash 365 AMEX | Amex Everyday | Target | CITI Double Cash | WELLS FARGO PROPEL AMEX | Royal Carribean Visa | AARP REWARDS VISA | BEst Western Mastercard
Message 13 of 16
toppers555
Established Contributor

@Pilotdude wrote:

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Toppers:

Dispute the living heck out of that!!!  Make them investigate and point out that its the same account number and such. 

I keep old credit reports in a file for just such an occassion so I can go back and PROVE age and such.

I have disputed in past with no luck. I actually just decided to look at my reports anyways, and it looks like on 2 of 3 it set to come off in April , june on tu.  And the judgement already feel off of experian m and it due to fall of TU next month.  So collection is not worth disuting on equifax ,and experian , but I decide to dispute on TU of at least hoping to get the removal date adjust from June. Perhaps I will have my CSP soon enough. I may end up waiting though depending on how much of a boost vanagescore gets ( its what they have used on my past apps). If it is at B I will be applying for CSP , Otherwise give it a fe wmonths to all my Amex, and Discover to age to 6 month to reduce ding in new credit. 

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 14 of 16
percy81
Frequent Contributor

Does anybody else have this problem, you fill out the online application and you know your scores are great, no baddies nothing and you go to submit just to have your heart to start racing fast?? Why do I get sooooo nervous? Smiley Indifferent

Current: TU 772 EQ 765 EX 760 (GE credit pull)
Goal 800+
WHAT'S IN MY WALLET: American Express Blue Cash Preferred 34,000/ Citi Simplicity 16,600 / Discover IT 16,500/ Chase freedom 4,800/ Care credit 20,000/ R us MasterCard 7,500/ kohls 2,500/ LensCrafters 2,400 / Citi Double Cash 13,200/ Amazon Visa 7,000
Message 15 of 16
toppers555
Established Contributor

@percy81 wrote:

Does anybody else have this problem, you fill out the online application and you know your scores are great, no baddies nothing and you go to submit just to have your heart to start racing fast?? Why do I get sooooo nervous? Smiley Indifferent

I hope to be that way soon. Smiley Tongue  But in all honesty once I get CSP , and my car loan refi. I doubt I will be getting anymore cards.

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.