Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Itching for BofA BBR - Help!

Message 22 of 24
TrulyyBlessed
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Called today and was told can't PC and that the buzz was they're going to discontinue the BBR card. Not sure how much validity there is to it but who knows.

I attempted to chat with BOA and I'm positive that English was not the language of the chat so it was of no help. Hopefully someone will know the answer to my question here. So if BOA discontinues the card will existing members still receive the $25-$30 per quarter? Thanks for any info.

Starting Score: Nov. 2012 585
Current Score: EQ 733 EX 777 TU 743 Goal Score: 750+

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TrulyyBlessed wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Called today and was told can't PC and that the buzz was they're going to discontinue the BBR card. Not sure how much validity there is to it but who knows.

I attempted to chat with BOA and I'm positive that English was not the language of the chat so it was of no help. Hopefully someone will know the answer to my question here. So if BOA discontinues the card will existing members still receive the $25-$30 per quarter? Thanks for any info.

Yes. Only no new applications.

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.