Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Its back - Amex pre-approval link

tag
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Re: Its back - Amex pre-approval link

Well I must be doing something right.. I finally got offered Gold, ED, and Green.... I think i used to get a no offer but you might like offer from amex..

Message 31 of 53
mike929929
Valued Member

Here is what I got offered.  I don't have an Amex card currently.  Not sure if they're decent or not.

amex_pre.JPG

Starting Score: 658
Current Score: 703
Goal Score: 761

MISC
Message 32 of 53
titanofold
Established Contributor

@mike929929 wrote:

Here is what I got offered.  I don't have an Amex card currently.  Not sure if they're decent or not.

amex_pre.JPG

The regular Gold I find to be "meh". The EveryDay card looks attractive-ish. I want the Green.

Scores2013-09-21Current
Equifax630 (LP)755 (CK)/749 (Quizzle)
Experian640 (FCR)FICO 707 (Amex)
TransUnion588 (CK)FICO 754 (Barclaycard)
Message 33 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I'm a newbie,I been a reader and learned lots from members here regarding rebuilding my credit and I'd like to thank you all.

regarding Amex, when I clicked the links , it does not say if I'm pre qualified for any cards and redirect me to my accounts ( Amex blue rewards and costco cards)

I wanted a Jet blue reward card . So,I applied and approved within seconds...

thanks,

PayneN Diaz

Message 34 of 53
MarcusCrassus
Established Member

I was offered Premier Rewards Gold, Everday Preferred Credit, and Platinum with current FICO scores: 807 EXP; 799 EQ; 701 TU.

Message 35 of 53
jon22guitar
Regular Contributor

No go for me. Smiley Sad

However, they mail me invitations for their business cards ALL the time! Smiley Surprised Smiley Frustrated

CSP 10,000, Citi Forward 3400, Barclay Arrival+ 2750, BOA Travel Rewards 2700, Discover IT 1500, Chase Freedom 1000, Crap One 500
Message 36 of 53
chrisw1968uk
Frequent Contributor

Marcus, It's none of my business - but how come your TU is 106 points less than your highest - thats a HUGE difference right there ;(

Message 37 of 53
MarcusCrassus
Established Member

Because TU has not yet deleted my BK7 from my CR and seems to be waiting until the last possible day--Halloween.Smiley Frustrated

Message 38 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just applied and was accepted for a green card. But after reading a little more after the fact it doesn't seem like it's of any benefit to me. Would it be worth calling in to see if they could run me for another card instead or just cancel it altogether? I have a TU 704, EX 691, and EX 686 for a little background.

Message 39 of 53
taxi818
Super Contributor

@ajasso21 wrote:

I just applied and was accepted for a green card. But after reading a little more after the fact it doesn't seem like it's of any benefit to me. Would it be worth calling in to see if they could run me for another card instead or just cancel it altogether? I have a TU 704, EX 691, and EX 686 for a little background.

You will have to keep it 13 months before you change it. So it's ok. Like you not much use other than having amex charge. Will just build up internal limit nthen change to get bonus in a year. These are long term relationships with amex. Not one night stands. Smiley Sad

Message 40 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.