Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Its back - Amex pre-approval link

tag
CardsLifeLine
Frequent Contributor

Its back - Amex pre-approval link

Hi All,

All who want to try out whether they are pre-approved for any of the amex cards can try out this link. 

Please note: You need to open this link by clearing browser cookies and cache, if you are an existing Amex card holder. Else open this link in new cognitive browser window. This link will not work if you are existing Amex card holder and already logged in one day or other with in your system browser. 

https://www304.americanexpress.com/credit-card/tools/25330?linknav=us-CCSG-ProspectNav-SpecialOffers...

Good luck. I tried for DW and she was not eligible for any of the Amex cards. 

Please do share your results if possible.

USBank Cash+(14K)/Penfed Rewards Visa Sigg (25K)/ Penfed Promise card (5K)/ Penfed Amex Travel Rewards card(20K)/AMEX ZYNC (NPSL)/AMEX Startwood(9K)/AMEX COSTCO(5K)/AMEX EVERY DAY (10K)/AMEX HILTON HONOURS (8K)/CHASE FREEDOM(4K)/Chase Salte(12K)/AMEX Fidelity Investments(7.5K)/BOA Better Balance Rewards(5K)/BoA Travel Signature Card (10K)/BoA rewards cards (15K)/AMEX MACYS(6K)/Barclaycard Rewards(3K)/Salie Mea (5K)/DISCOVER IT(7K)/ DCU VISA Platinum Card(7.5K)/PAYPAL MASTER CARD(8K)/GAP(4.5K)/US Bank Flex Rewards (6K)/ Best Buy (4k)/Gymbore Visa card(6K)/ TARGET(600)/CHILDREN PLACE(900)/WALMART DISCOVER(8K)/TOY R US MASTER CARD(8K)/JCP(4K)/KOHLS(400)– Total 31 Cards
Message 1 of 53
52 REPLIES 52
fedxboy
Established Contributor

Re: Its back - Amex pre-approval link

Ewww,  the link offered me the Amex Green card -- the same offer they sent me in the mail just a couple of days ago.  I had just opened the Amex Delta on the 15th of November.  I think I'd rather have the BCE with no fee.

(7/23/16) AMEX FICO EX 728, (6/20/16) Discover FICO TU 747, (7/24/16) Barclays FICO 750 (TC Lines $400+K) AAoA= 4.3 yrs
Message 2 of 53
Anf_dude
Contributor

Hello, Santiago.
We have found the following special Card offers for you. We invite you to apply for one today.

American Express Premiere Rewards Gold Card Smiley Sad
Message 3 of 53
Marcos8
Established Contributor

Does anyone think its possible that using the pre qual site can be used to force a soft pull prior to a CLI?

Message 4 of 53
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@Marcos8 wrote:

Does anyone think its possible that using the pre qual site can be used to force a soft pull prior to a CLI?

Interesting hypothesis...even though it sounds feasible and logical if you are already a cardmember, I would think the system has separate parameters for these types of credit inquiries. It would be great it your question happens to be the reality, though...lol.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 5 of 53
Rackham94
Established Contributor

The pre screen recognizes current members and redirects to login
Message 6 of 53
kaskuli
Regular Contributor

Open in new private window / incognito window

$26500 Amex EDP / $20000 Merrill+ / $12000 Chase Sapphire Preferred / $12000 Chase British Airways / $7500 Barclays Arrival+ / $7500 FIA Amex / $7500 Paypal Extras MC / $7000 Chase Freedom / $3500 Discover It
Message 7 of 53
titanofold
Established Contributor

It's running a bit slow for me. I think we're all hitting the link now. Smiley LOL

Scores2013-09-21Current
Equifax630 (LP)755 (CK)/749 (Quizzle)
Experian640 (FCR)FICO 707 (Amex)
TransUnion588 (CK)FICO 754 (Barclaycard)
Message 8 of 53
Mellon
Established Contributor

strange .....when i go the link it shows me the two cards i already have and the Delta card. There is also what appears to be an upgrade for me to move from Hhonors to Hhonors surpass (with an AF)...

Message 9 of 53
kaskuli
Regular Contributor

@Rackham24 You're right

$26500 Amex EDP / $20000 Merrill+ / $12000 Chase Sapphire Preferred / $12000 Chase British Airways / $7500 Barclays Arrival+ / $7500 FIA Amex / $7500 Paypal Extras MC / $7000 Chase Freedom / $3500 Discover It
Message 10 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.