Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Itunes Rewards Visa CLI (Barclay)

tag
halos24
Frequent Contributor

Itunes Rewards Visa CLI (Barclay)

Just wanted to report my barclays Itunes Reward card which I have had 7 months just doubled my cl to $2k without asking! I opened the card and denied back in Sept, but was approved via the backdoor number. High intrest rate, but I always PIF! They have also been sending me promotional offers to transfer balances, at 0%! Any ways just wanted to share!
MyFico 3B Scores: EQ: 3/22/16 (727), EX (710) TU (714)

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Itunes Rewards Visa CLI (Barclay)

Congrats! Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 4
fused
Moderator Emeritus

@halos24 wrote:
Just wanted to report my barclays Itunes Reward card which I have had 7 months just doubled my cl to $2k without asking! I opened the card and denied back in Sept, but was approved via the backdoor number. High intrest rate, but I always PIF! They have also been sending me promotional offers to transfer balances, at 0%! Any ways just wanted to share!

Cool!!! I'm curious about  the iTunes rewards you get, what are they?

Message 3 of 4
halos24
Frequent Contributor

Itunes gift cards. Since I have an Iphone, Ipad, and Ipod works for me. Also recently they offerred thw 0% rate off any apple purchase up to 12 months. They normally offer that for the other Apple Visa they offer.
MyFico 3B Scores: EQ: 3/22/16 (727), EX (710) TU (714)

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.