Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J Crew Credit Card- That Box Came up

tag
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: J Crew Credit Card- That Box Came up

the available limits on your bankcards are too low? really? i have some 10k, 15k, 17k, 20k and 30k limits reporting but i guess they want me to get up to 50k first. 

Message 21 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

See? Nothing to fear but the reaper. 💀
Message 22 of 28
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@ddemari wrote:

the available limits on your bankcards are too low? really? i have some 10k, 15k, 17k, 20k and 30k limits reporting but i guess they want me to get up to 50k first. 

That actually means you dont have enough available credit and your reported balances in relation to your CLs are too high.

Message 23 of 28
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I get that with Comenity with a 1% util. Sometimes... They are stupid
Message 24 of 28
ddemari
Super Contributor

That's why I find it funny because I'll get that statement and my utilization is at 2%.
Message 25 of 28
taxi818
Super Contributor

@ddemari wrote:

I have had this card for a year and have heard about the Comenity check box for CLI. Yes, I have hit the button A LOT and my limit is over 18,000.00 so really I dont needd anymore and wont poke that button. But, hopefully it goes away eventually! haha.

None of my other Comenity Bank/ Comenity Capital Bank cards have that box as of right now, hopefully it stays that way. 

343.jpg

Wow. Ive never seen that. too bad as i got my jcrew to $9700 right now. only need a 300 spot for a even 10k. Seeing how they give me $300 each time i increase. The next time i will hit the button only once as not to get a oddball limit.  hope i don't see that box. or i will never get it to 10k. No way will i accept that.

Message 26 of 28
Ron1
Super Contributor

I didn't know they pull HP for CLI. You probably max out the max limit of the card.

Ron.
Message 27 of 28
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

@ddemari wrote:

That actually means you dont have enough available credit and your reported balances in relation to your CLs are too high.

Ive sometimes wondered what the "real" meaning behind denials are...I like it when someone clears that up in laymans terms for me, LOLSmiley Wink

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.