Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J. Crew Credit Card

tag
georgia_girl
Established Member

J. Crew Credit Card

Does anyone know what credit score I would need to qualify for the J.Crew Credit card? I know that my Transunion was a 615, but that's it. I have a Capital One card, I'm authorized user on a Amex gold card and I have a secured Bank of America Card.  I'm trying to figure out if I would qualify. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: J. Crew Credit Card

@georgia_girl wrote:

Does anyone know what credit score I would need to qualify for the J.Crew Credit card? I know that my Transunion was a 615, but that's it. I have a Capital One card, I'm authorized user on a Amex gold card and I have a secured Bank of America Card.  I'm trying to figure out if I would qualify. 

You can do a search on J Crew, there are several threads that list approvals and relative scores.   J Crew is underwritten by WFFNB, and they will likely pull either EQ or EX I believe.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 7
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

@georgia_girl wrote:

WFFNB is fairly lenient.

Message 3 of 7
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@Wolf3 wrote:

@georgia_girl wrote:

WFFNB is fairly lenient.

What score do you need? Will the approve w/ CO?

Message 4 of 7
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

@corymcd88 wrote:

@Wolf3 wrote:

@georgia_girl wrote:

WFFNB is fairly lenient.

I had several large C/O on my report.    I don't know what my score was at the time,  probably low 600's.

Message 5 of 7
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@Wolf3 wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

@Wolf3 wrote:

@georgia_girl wrote:

WFFNB is fairly lenient.

I had several large C/O on my report.    I don't know what my score was at the time,  probably low 600's.

When did you apply? Who did they pull? I would love to get a Bealls cards as you can get things very cheap.
Message 6 of 7
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

@corymcd88 wrote:

@Wolf3 wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

@Wolf3 wrote:

@georgia_girl wrote:

WFFNB is fairly lenient.

When did you apply? Who did they pull? I would love to get a Bealls cards as you can get things very cheap.

May 2010,   Experian.   Mine is Eddie Bauer,   Started $500, and 2 CLI later it is $1100.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.