Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J Crew card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

J Crew card

Is the J Crew card a HP without the shopping cart trick? most of my wardrobe is J Crew so this card would help and I don't have any store cards so this would be nice.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
PlasticOrPlastic
Established Contributor

Re: J Crew card

I'd just do the shopping cart trick.  It worked for me, but the limit was so tiny the card was useless so I cancelled it. 

Message 2 of 5
RCFL
Frequent Contributor

I got it from the shopping cart trick but ended up with a HP anyway. They gave me 500 limit then I called and told them those j crew are expensive stuffs and 500 wouldn't do me any good. They boosted me to 750. And now 5 months later, I am sitting at 2200$. Only used it once ... ;-(
Message 3 of 5
lonelyisland
Frequent Contributor

Mine was an HP without the shopping cart trick - I applied before I knew such a thing existed. 

It seems if you have seen the pop-up, and missed it, SOMETIMES you can still apply for that card with an SP, but without ever seeing the pop-up, its def going to be HP. 

CARDS: CAPITAL ONE QUICKSILVER 10K | NORDSTROM STORE CARD 2K
Message 4 of 5
tommywerdine
Regular Contributor

It was a soft pull for me, via the shopping cart trick. I got a 500 limit, which is now at 4900 after 8 months. Only spent 14 total on the card.

My Wallet: NFCU cashRewards $10k | TobyHanna FCU $10k | Black Card $5k | NFCU goRewards $2.5k | Citi Diamond Preferred $2k | DCU Plat Rewards $2k | Huntington Voice $1250 | AmEx Delta $1k | Cap1 QS $300 | Cap1 Secured $500 | J Crew $4.9k | Walmart $2.5k | Kay $1k | Jareds $1k | HomeDepot $1k | FingerHut $900 | Macys $800 | Phillips66 $750 | Buckle $300 | Express $250 In The Garden Since: August 4, 2014. TU FICO: 711 (via Walmart) | EQ FICO: 699 | EX FICO: 677 Goals:700+ on all three.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.