cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J. JILL card. (not to be confused w/ J.Crew)

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

J. JILL card. (not to be confused w/ J.Crew)

So I've shopped in J. Jill stores before and I like their stuff, I've got a store close by. Anyway.... Was online just trying to see if I could get any popups and naturally I never do, lol. J Jill is backed by Comenity Capital bank, which I think is different from Comenity Bank. Anyone have this card? After reviewing some, it  looks to be about the same as any of the other store cards. (Ron1 and Creditaddict may have to get this card (hehehe)....Smiley Wink

for those don't know... J Jill is an all exclusive women's clothing storeSmiley Happy

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
jon22guitar
Regular Contributor

Re: J. JILL card. (not to be confused w/ J.Crew)

Not yet. What are its perks? I honestly prefer to put all my spend towards travel.
CSP 10,000, Citi Forward 3400, Barclay Arrival+ 2750, BOA Travel Rewards 2700, Discover IT 1500, Chase Freedom 1000, Crap One 500
Message 2 of 3
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: J. JILL card. (not to be confused w/ J.Crew)

Jon22.... Well this is a retail store store card not a major card, so this card won't help you one bit, lol!! It's a exclusively women's store Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.