6 digit income?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: J.P Morgan Chase

@mokong wrote:

how hard to get that card?

You're going to have to be more specific.
Message 2 of 5
Jake0215
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@mokong wrote:

how hard to get that card?

You're going to have to be more specific.
I'm gonna assume that you're talking about the "select" card. I've inquired via their message system and from what I've learned the requirements are on par with the csp.

Starting Score: 617 EQ 10-17-11
Current Score: EQ 767 TU 769 EX 749 (all FICO but who really knows?)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 5
bribro
Valued Contributor

The requirements for the J.P. Morgan Select card are very similar to CSP. IMO, the CSP is a much better card benefits-wise. The JPM Select has an EMV chip, a better points bonus if you spend $100k in a year, and rental car insurance, but that's about it.

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 4 of 5
ajh5408
Contributor

Re: J.P Morgan Chase Select Credit Card.

I don't think it's any more difficult than Sapphire.

I inquired not too long ago about what I was eligible to PC my Freedom into, and the response I received was basically this: Request a CLI, and if you get $5,000 or more, you're eligible to convert to CS, CSP, or JPM Select. They didn't mention anything about needing to have a certain score, income, etc... So I assume the message is basically that if you're creditworthy enough to have a $5K line with them, you're creditworthy enough for any of those cards.

FWIW, I do have an existing $5K line on a CS card, but I do not have a six-digit income. Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.