cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J.P. Morgan Palladium Card Brochure....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: J.P. Morgan Palladium Card Brochure....

Lol... that would be amazing.

Message 21 of 23
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@Mickey11 wrote:
After reading through that I'm afraid I'm not really that impressed...I feel like my Sap. Pref. is almost on equal footing, this card needs to pack some extra goodies to compete vs the AmEx plat or any other card charging $400 plus for an AF

+ 1.

I will probably try to pc my freedom for the Sapphire Preferred or the Disney Premier

+2

The benefits are really mediocre, and I'm beind kind when I say that. As someone who only likes to use a small handful of cards, this just would end up being space-filler in my wallet.

I was considering applying before, but they'll need to improve it first.

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thats the booklet you receive with the card, I got mine a few weeks ago.

The card weighs 3/4 oz troy not 1 ounce so its really worth around $600.00.Smiley Happy

Would that be the full booklet, or is there a more in depth one? I just cannot imagine it being more then just a "teaser" for their card.

It appears it is the full booklet.

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.