Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JC PENNEY CLI DENIED ON THE 6TH STATEMENT

tag
astritaho1979
Frequent Contributor

Re: JC PENNEY CLI DENIED ON THE 6TH STATEMENT

@morganirish wrote:

SAME THING HAPPENED TO MY MOM^^^^^^^ SHE GOT APPROVED IN 2007 AND stopped using it in 2009 and didnt USE it again UNITL 2011 when NOTICED THAT SHE ONLY HAD A CL OF $124 SO AFTER THE STATEMNET ARRIVED WE NOTICED A $1,000 CL WE WERE HAPPY. THEY MUST OF REDUCED CL SINCE THERE WAS NOT ACTIVITY SINCE 2009 SO AFTER THAT WE HAVE BEEN USING IT AT SEPHORA MAINLY AND HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO GET IT PASSED $1,000 ITS REALLY RETARDED, WE WILL TRY AGAIN IN TWO MONTHS AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. HAVENT SEEN ANY JCP CLI SUCCESS IN THE FORUMS FOR QUITE A WHILE. WE SHALL SEE.

May I ask why you feel you need to use the quote "RETARDED"??   It is extremely offensive.

I gues we have to wait but yea good luck

COMMERCE BANK PLATINIUM VISA 20K*PAYPAL MC $9.5K*CITI FORWARD $8.5K*PENFED $6,5K*
*LOWES $6K *CMN BANK $5.2K-*PNC $5K*SCLUB DISC. $5K*
WMART DISC.4K*CMN BANK 3.75K*BANK OF AMERICA $3K* MACYS $2.2K*
JCP $1.8*TARGET $0.7K* UTL1%- AAOA 5.5- TOTAL 12 yrs History/
Transunion 718 Equifax 733- Experian 736
Message 31 of 33
astritaho1979
Frequent Contributor

@Jutz wrote:

@rudy0720 wrote:

JCP made a list on CNBC of companies that will probably won't be around by 2014 so would not worry about a CLI for them

I would say it's very dependent on their recent rebranding efforts.  It's a much different store than it was ~12-24 months ago.  I'd argue for the better.  We'll see.

you will always argue for anything that dont go your way no offense

COMMERCE BANK PLATINIUM VISA 20K*PAYPAL MC $9.5K*CITI FORWARD $8.5K*PENFED $6,5K*
Message 32 of 33
astritaho1979
Frequent Contributor

@mikka1 wrote:

@Jutz wrote:

I would say it's very dependent on their recent rebranding efforts.  It's a much different store than it was ~12-24 months ago.  I'd argue for the better.  We'll see.

Well, I'd say that after their so-called "rebranding efforts" that led to a significant increase in prices and abolishing all or almost all coupons me and my family only visited the store once or twice and spent like $50 each time, while in previous years I easily reached Platinum level of their card in less than 3 months (>$1000 spent there). 

I can't say anything about their internal economics, but after JCPenney became JCP it stopped being appealing to me anymore :-( Maybe I'm not their target audience...

Look iam not saying they are bad as matter and fact they are good store and i dont have anything against the store its just i think that ge dont wanna extend more funds for some reason

Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.