Regular Contributor
buttercupbass

JC Penneys CLI!

I've had the card for six years, and started out with a $300 limit. Just this year, in March it automatically went up to $500 and just today I went to pay online and noticed it went to $900!!! Whoop whoop!

Valued Contributor
Jazzzy

Re: JC Penneys CLI!

Congratulations!
Super Contributor
DI

Congrats!  I had a Penney's card back in 2000.  It was one of my first cards to establish credit.  The limit was stuck at $300 for a long time.  In 2004, I sued GE/JCPenney for reporting inaccurate info to the CRA's and sending my account to a collection agency.  I made a couple of thousands from them and got my account to list Paid As Agreed with no lates.

I hope you have much better experience with them.  I don't carry any GE products anymore.  

Frequent Contributor
FicoScore626

Congratulations!! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

And in a case of me looking your gift horse in the mouth, given how long you've had the account without an increase I wish they had been a lot more generous with their credit line increase.

Valued Contributor
wmarat

$600 of CLI in 6 years...?

Congrats I guess

IN VINO VERITAS.
Regular Contributor
MMart078

Maybe they were not using the card enough or have a low income. (neither of which is to be ashamed of)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}