Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JC Penny AU Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

JC Penny AU Question

Does JC Penny report AU's?

My GF just added me as an AU on her JC Penny card, school shopping just around the corner.  It did not ask her for my ss#.  The card she has is a JC Penny store card, likely serviced by GEMB.  It is not from any of the major CC companies like VISA or MC.  I had the address for my student loans changed to match her credit card since we are moving into her house soon instead of continuing to maintain both places.  I am hoping these will match once they report the change.

I searched the forum for the answer to my question but I see conflicting posts and would like an informed answer...

So does JC Penny report AU's to the CRA's or not?  Does anyone have any personal experiences with this to share?  Is there any other ways to update addresses should I need to?

Thanks much,

RR

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: JC Penny AU Question

My other half is an AU on all my GEMB cards and they do not show up on his report. Although I don't have one, JCPenny is GEMB.

Message 2 of 6
mindacid
Valued Member

I can confirm that the JC Penney store card reports on AU's credit files.  I have my wife as an AU on my JCP card.   It reports to all three bureaus.

Message 3 of 6
Woolfman
Established Contributor

Yep im AU on my wife's Pennies card and it does report.

Message 4 of 6
Booner72
Senior Contributor

I put DH on as AU today w/ JCP.  Very nice and helpful, said they'd report.

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not trying to bring this back from the dead, but thanks for all your input. I was looking for this answer as well because I don't have any store cards and need to add that so I'll have a good "mix" of credit. I will update on whether it reports or not Smiley Happy

Thanks!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.