Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCPenney New Layout, Comes w/FICO Score Too

tag
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

JCPenney New Layout, Comes w/FICO Score Too

Looks like JCPenney updated their online portal. I like this one overdue update lol I've heard of other Synchrony cards coming with a FICO score but JCP was not one of them. That's now included - maybe I needed to register before or overlooked it but I dont remember it being there before. 

**Mods please move if this is in the wrong spot**

New Layout

Screen Shot 2017-09-14 at 7.02.07 PM.png

Fico is under Rewards Tab

Screen Shot 2017-09-14 at 7.04.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-14 at 7.04.55 PM.png

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: JCPenney New Layout, Comes w/FICO Score Too

SweetSmiley Happy Now it looks like other Sync sites. Eye pleasing. Always enjoy my Pennies online experienceSmiley Wink

Credit, nice Fico lolSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 15
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Thanks AJC! I really like this change. The old site felt a bit archaic and like it was literally dying with the rest of JCP lol this brings a little life back to it. 

Message 3 of 15
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Nice of them to spruce things like that with JCPenney now.

Wasn't there some rumors of them going out of business though? I know one of my local JCPenney stores closed shop last month i think it was.

I always shop online with them so theres no issue still doing trade at that retailer here.

Message 4 of 15
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

I think the rumors of foreclosure have been around probably almost 2 years, and I think there's truth to it, but it's moving at a glacial pace so it's the longest taking collapse I've seen so far lol
Message 5 of 15
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
SweetSmiley Happy Now it looks like other Sync sites. Eye pleasing. Always enjoy my Pennies online experienceSmiley Wink

Credit, nice Fico lolSmiley Happy

I noticed a few weeks back that Belk and Lowe's have both updated to the new format as well.

The old format was (very) dated but I was used to it (probably because it was so ancient... LOL).  At first I admit I missed the 'familiarity' of the old but I now prefer the new.  Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 15
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Looks like all of the Synchrony sites are moving to what I call the Amazon card look. Mostly a good change. Only things I don't like are that both Amazon and Lowe's are giving me TU08 scores from the same date even though I purposely tried to stagger them by not enrolling on Lowe's until 2 weeks after my Amazon score, and that you can no longer ask for a specific CLI amount with Lowe's.
Message 7 of 15
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

My only other card is the Marvel and that site looks the same. I wish they'd get ApplePay already or AT LEAST the app for the phone. Still a good card though...here's hoping!
Message 8 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

K, i actually did enroll on a different day to maybe get updated score on different days. After awhile i noticed it dropped back to same day regardless of when you enrolled. Im holding off on the Pennyies enrollment only to check on that day lol.

I also got a new JcPenny plat card today. Deems they changed the look as well.
Message 9 of 15
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

I noticed those new Card designs too while I was online. I still have my black one with gold font. Did you ask for it or did it just show up? I wonder what prompted all the updates.
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.