Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCPenny Recon?

tag
Lightdog555
New Contributor

JCPenny Recon?

As many of you know I am in the process of rebuilding. My score according to the rejection letter 585 and I was wondering if it's possible to recon with jc penny? I have a j
Kay's account limit 900 Amex oasis limit 500. I was rejected because too few accounts currently paid as agreed and number of months since credit account in collections is low. I have had the oasis since January never late. Kay's since June never late. My car and previous car since 08 never late. If they do not recon any advice what card I can get to start the build process? Thx for your time!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: JCPenny Recon?

@Lightdog555 wrote:
As many of you know I am in the process of rebuilding. My score according to the rejection letter 585 and I was wondering if it's possible to recon with jc penny? I have a j
Kay's account limit 900 Amex oasis limit 500. I was rejected because too few accounts currently paid as agreed and number of months since credit account in collections is low. I have had the oasis since January never late. Kay's since June never late. My car and previous car since 08 never late. If they do not recon any advice what card I can get to start the build process? Thx for your time!

Unfortunately GECRB does not do recons. You'll have to re-app at a later time.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.