Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCrew Weird decline

tag
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

JCrew Weird decline

applied and they softed EX but was declined a few days later and letter states 'credit history with other credit grantors could not be verified' but list EQ though they softed EX. anyone else experience this? what does it mean?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
simi_go
Frequent Contributor

Re: JCrew Weird decline

@CreditDrama85 wrote:

applied and they softed EX but was declined a few days later and letter states 'credit history with other credit grantors could not be verified' but list EQ though they softed EX. anyone else experience this? what does it mean?

I could be wrong but I believe that means that they need to verify id.  Call and recon it.

My wallet: Newest to oldest.

Message 2 of 3
minipoly1
Contributor

Re: JCrew Weird decline

@CreditDrama85 wrote:

They might pull both EQ and EX. Check your EQ

Amex BCE $17,600 | CSP $6,200 | PayPal Extras MC $3,000 | Discover $3,000 | BofA $3,000
Last app: Oct 1, 2013. No app until 2015 or new credit card with big bonus introduced.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.