cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JD Power customer satisfaction rankings for CCs....

tag
Open123
Super Contributor

JD Power customer satisfaction rankings for CCs....

http://www.jdpower.com/consumer-ratings/ratings.htm?industry=Finance&category=Credit+Cards&study=909...

What do you guys think?  

Amex and Discvoer 1 & 2 again.  Has Amex and Discover ever been not 1 & 2?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Re: JD Power customer satisfaction rankings for CCs....

Not surprised.  I will be curious with new CASH+ card, how US Bank fares next year.  However, US Bank's online interface is kind of crappy.  Anyone know if you can link to outside accounts with the online interface so I can move money to and from the US Bank accounts from their interface.  Even my smallest CU allows me to do it.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 2 of 4
Open123
Super Contributor

I think the US Bank is easily the single best cash card being issued right now.  

I can't imagine anyone passing over this card, if cash is rewards of choice.  Combined with the platinum checking bonus and 125 for 100 redemption, this card is easily the King of all cashback cards (though I'm not sure if there are limitations).  I think this card will gain significant market share.  

The only downside would be US Bank's counter intuitive archaic online banking experience with no pending transactions.

Message 3 of 4
gettnthere
Established Contributor

@Open123 wrote:

I think the US Bank is easily the single best cash card being issued right now.  

I can't imagine anyone passing over this card, if cash is rewards of choice.  Combined with the platinum checking bonus and 125 for 100 redemption, this card is easily the King of all cashback cards (though I'm not sure if there are limitations).  I think this card will gain significant market share.  

The only downside would be US Bank's counter intuitive archaic online banking experience with no pending transactions.

Smiley Very Happy hahahaha PERFECT description!!

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.