Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JFCU Closed Account for no reason!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: JFCU Closed Account for no reason!

I just used my card over the weekend paid it off and saw the payment post and credit line adjusted back up today.
Message 11 of 14
armywifey85
Regular Contributor

Then maybe you got lucky and won't be getting a letter. But as stated from Dora because I asked why it did'nt show zero available online and why it was still active online. And she stated it takes a week after the letter to close it I don't know what takes it so long thats a weird credit union.

Message 12 of 14
orl2185
Established Contributor

Wow, so sorry you having such problems with them. Like ducky, to me they been nothing but great. As for their CSR.. Superb Service... I have CC, LOC and checking and savings with them.

My brother also has accounts with them. He just Loves Them.

I recommended their services to some of my coworkers, and again.. Nothing but great service.

Message 13 of 14
armywifey85
Regular Contributor

Yea I spoke highly of them too. I recommended them also to fico members and friends and family. I have all those accounts minus the loc including an auto loan I was shocked but I guess they are small and might be scared with this economy.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.