Senior Contributor
imducky

Re: JFCU Closed Account for no reason!

I just used my card over the weekend paid it off and saw the payment post and credit line adjusted back up today.
Regular Contributor
armywifey85

Then maybe you got lucky and won't be getting a letter. But as stated from Dora because I asked why it did'nt show zero available online and why it was still active online. And she stated it takes a week after the letter to close it I don't know what takes it so long thats a weird credit union.

Established Contributor
orl2185

Wow, so sorry you having such problems with them. Like ducky, to me they been nothing but great. As for their CSR.. Superb Service... I have CC, LOC and checking and savings with them.

My brother also has accounts with them. He just Loves Them.

I recommended their services to some of my coworkers, and again.. Nothing but great service.

Starting Score: 621
Current Score: 784
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
armywifey85

Yea I spoke highly of them too. I recommended them also to fico members and friends and family. I have all those accounts minus the loc including an auto loan I was shocked but I guess they are small and might be scared with this economy.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}